What car are you according to top gear

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Briansol

Admins
Admin
VIP
BBC America - Top Gear

You're a Chevy pickup You like to be ridden hard and put away wet. Your fearless, rough-and-tumble spirit is always ready for the treacherous off-roads. Mudslide? No problem! Blizzard? Who cares! Come hell, high-water, hailstorm, or hurricane, you're always charging forward.

this blows :(

You're a Toyota Prius Hybrid It ain't easy being green, but someone's gotta do it.You like to know that every time you hit the highway, you're helping save the planet from imminent environmental collapse. You'll gladly sacrifice a few seconds of acceleration for that.

no way that's lame...im'a try again :p

this is the worst ever You're a Ford Explorer If tanks were allowed on the open road, you'd already have your pre-order on lock: you like to dominate the interstate, and you dare that guy in the Geo Metro to challenge you. Hey, buddy, want a mouth full of fender?

omg

"You're a Toyota Prius Hybrid It ain't easy being green, but someone's gotta do it.You like to know that every time you hit the highway, you're helping save the planet from imminent environmental collapse. You'll gladly sacrifice a few seconds of acceleration for that.
"

Yea fucking right. I'd speed up and throw that coke bottle at a sign!

haha i got another gay one:

You're a Chevy pickup You like to be ridden hard and put away wet. Your fearless, rough-and-tumble spirit is always ready for the treacherous off-roads. Mudslide? No problem! Blizzard? Who cares! Come hell, high-water, hailstorm, or hurricane, you're always charging forward.

How do you get honda civic :p. LOL

prius...goddamn cokebottle question. does my recent acquisition of the following bumpersticker absolve me? :D

B001MC-large.gif

You're a little red Corvette

Baby, you're much too fast. For you, a sunroof just won't do: you're a serious top-down, flies-in-your-teeth, pedal-to-the-metal kind of driver. You won't be towing any rugrats around in this baby; only the finest of hotties get to lounge on your smooth leather seats.

:cool:

prius...goddamn cokebottle question. does my recent acquisition of the following bumpersticker absolve me? :D

B001MC-large.gif

Yea the first time I got the Prius along with the environmental crap and on that coke bottle question I answered truthfully, I look for witnesses and drop it.

Yea the first time I got the Prius along with the environmental crap and on that coke bottle question I answered truthfully, I look for witnesses and drop it.
:lmao:well, there it is...proof that it don't matter if i recycle, coz there's someone out there fixing it for me.

You're a Ford Explorer If tanks were allowed on the open road, you'd already have your pre-order on lock: you like to dominate the interstate, and you dare that guy in the Geo Metro to challenge you. Hey, buddy, want a mouth full of fender?

You're a little red Corvette

Baby, you're much too fast. For you, a sunroof just won't do: you're a serious top-down, flies-in-your-teeth, pedal-to-the-metal kind of driver. You won't be towing any rugrats around in this baby; only the finest of hotties get to lounge on your smooth leather seats.

You're a little red Corvette Baby, you're much too fast. For you, a sunroof just won't do: you're a serious top-down, flies-in-your-teeth, pedal-to-the-metal kind of driver. You won't be towing any rugrats around in this baby; only the finest of hotties get to lounge on your smooth leather seats.

Very dissapointing:(

I got

You're a Toyota Prius Hybrid It ain't easy being green, but someone's gotta do it.You like to know that every time you hit the highway, you're helping save the planet from imminent environmental collapse. You'll gladly sacrifice a few seconds of acceleration for that.

You're a Ford Explorer If tanks were allowed on the open road, you'd already have your pre-order on lock: you like to dominate the interstate, and you dare that guy in the Geo Metro to challenge you. Hey, buddy, want a mouth full of fender?

You are a Black BMW M3. Tell Brian to be easier on the shifter.

You are a Honda Civic. People flock to you because they can't afford anything, then, when they discover you aren't more car than your price tag would suggest, they romp on you until you either die or they come into better finances to rip your heart out and replace it with something more suited to their tastes. They take pride in your efficiency, cleanliness, and low insurance rates but then mat the accelerator pedal, beat you like a pig and then never pay the insurance bill. You're left alongside the road for dead until Celerity comes to pick you up.

Back