what do i need for this swap.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hondahead505

Whats up everyone at hondaswap.com well any ways I need help for this swap I have a 94 civic dx and my brother gave me a b16a motor :mrgreen: from an ef because he totaled his car, anyways back to my question what do i need to do this swap, can i use the 90-93 integra shift linkages and what kind of motor mounts do i need, I dont have much cash for hasport mounts so is there a cheaper way to do this. Please let me know guys

well i have found out the hard way that the 90-93 linkage barely goes in gear so no it wont work. read up a little more there is plenty of info available on here.

If the engine came out of an EF, it's probably got a cable tranny... If so, you're gonna need one of those Hasport hydro-to-cable conversion things. You're gonna need 94-01 Integra motor mounts as well as the shift linkage. Also you're gonna need an OBD-1 ecu or a jumper harness if to match the OBD of the ecu that was in the EF. You can find all of this info if you do a search...

Back