Rate your boss

• Good guy, is tough when needs to be

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Always on my case, but is just doing his job

• Assh

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

My boss Is the coolest guy ever in the world!!!!!!!

I work for myself therfore im my own boss :ph34r: :p :p

I have 3 managers currently, I used to have 4.

Of my 3 current managers, two I've had for the duration of my stay at work and the other two are new.

One of the managers that I used to get along with really well was promoted to General Manager elsewhere and left us.

The one manager is an absolute riot, he put me up for employee of the month the other week and got me the spot, just for giggles. We yell at each other and trip each other, crack dirty jokes, basically act like two little kids and get along great.

The other two managers are both nice guys. The one is an older guy who is pretty out of it and the other is our new GM that hasn't said a harsh word or raised his voice yet.

Originally posted by vtecsir1@May 22 2005, 12:06 PM
my boss (she which wasn't an option) is a complete bitch. younger than me and stupid as hell but my company likes to have women in charge for some reason.
[post=502220]Quoted post[/post]​

my last job had nothing but women as management and quite frankly, they were all bitches. i had 3 different departments at my last job and each one had their own manager who were all women. they were always trying to stab eachother in the back to make their department look the best but it would trickle to upper management and then all the employees would get the shit.

i have 2 boss' at my new job (been there for 3 months):

Gi: pretty good all around guy, always in a good mood when i talk to him. never had a problem.

Haywood: nice guy. will get on your case if you don't do your job. rumor has it he'll snap at anytime. i haven't had a run-in with him yet, but only time will tell.

final verdict: good boss'

:werd:

i WON'T work for a woman again.

If i go to an interview, and i find that my direct super is going to be a woman, i'd probably turn down the job.

to quote Boiler room-- you don't pitch the bitch.

Originally posted by Celerity@May 22 2005, 03:58 PM
So currently my job is evaluated weekly by Sarbanes Oxley directly.  He will do whatever it takes to crush you and then attempt to build you up the way he feels fit.

So far, Sarbanes Oxley is giving me raving reports, and he is announcing next week "Changes in staff" where he will announce a change in my role - Giving me more responsibility.  He's tried twice to fire me, but upper executive has pulled together both times to save my job. 

-> Steve
[post=502280]Quoted post[/post]​

I don't understand how your job is evaulated weekly by an act of congress?

Code:
The Sarbanes-Oxley Act (officially titled the Public Company Accounting Reform and Investor Protection Act of 2002 and commonly called Sox), signed into law on 30 July 2002 by President Bush, is considered the most significant change to federal securities laws in the United States since the New Deal. It came in the wake of a series of corporate financial scandals, including those affecting Enron, Arthur Andersen, and WorldCom. The law is named after sponsors Senator Paul Sarbanes (D-MD) and Representative Michael G. Oxley (R-OH). It was approved by the House by a vote of 423-3 and by the Senate 99-0.

And my boss doesn't know anything, but I have her wrapped around my finger like whoa. I get what I want, when I want it, and I like it that way :)

dude, i work at Aeropostale, and our store manager is a woman, and is the coolest boss ive ever had, super nice, super flexable, super fair, but if you start messin up she lets you know. one of our assistant managers is a woman too, and she is just as awesome.

plus its pretty awesome workin in a store where 75% of your customers are hot chicks who ask you if their ass looks good in these jeans.

Back