What do you think about this SI?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

read the article i wrote about the k-series motors last month

^^If driving a stick gives you thoughts like that then you have problems. (teh g4y anyone?)
I think it looks like a mini-minivan. 'nuff said

buy a wrx

Originally posted by preludebuddy@Mar 23 2004, 08:06 AM
I can't stand the dick shift.

Try driving one, very comfortable, and yea, if your thinking about dicks while driving, you have some issues. :unsure:

With a body kit, lowered and wheels..... Its not so bad. I was actually thinking about getting a 04 si myself. But I couldnt get over the looks of the car. Ended up getting our Audi Intstead.

Originally posted by preludebuddy@Mar 23 2004, 07:04 PM
sorry, Its just that thing looks like a dick where it sits.

No, if it looked like a dick because of where it was, it would be mounted somewhere under the steering wheel.

My Brain just fell out.

But before it did, I was thinking. The Cooper (As I ranted back in last June) is a great buy for the money. Recently I've discovered to my personal amusement that a well built ED9 is shorter, wider, and stouter than the new Cooper Mini. It's also lower to the ground with more interior space and trunk room. Outside of the Cooper's superior interior design and dual sunroofs, I think the ED9 is still a personal all-things-considered car.

Then you guys started comparing stick shifts to penises and my spinal column shut down.

-> Steve

Back