What Do You Think, Is This Rice!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Sprocker

Just wondering if you all consider a car with the following Rice, feel free to be honest, I personaly wish I had spent all this money on just the engine in an ugly CRX but here is my list of mods.
Engine: F23A
-Wiseco Pistons bored 20over
-Probe Ultralite Rods
-ARP Bolts, (Rods, main, Etc.)
-Total Seal Piston Rings.
-Block Blanced and Blueprinted
-Fmax High carbon cast manifold
-Custom 2.5" Downpipe
-Custom Black intercooler piping
-Greddy Air Filter
-Tial 35mm Wastegate
-Turbonetics T3/T04B Super F with Stage 3 turbine
-Spearco Intercooler
-HKS Racing BOV
-RC 550cc Injectors
-Summit Racing oil lines
-Clutchmasters Stage 3 Clutch
-Random Tech High Flow Cat
-Apex-i N1 3" turbo Muffler
-Denso Iridium Spark Plugs
-New OEM Spark Plug wires
-Quaife LSD
-Apexi AVC-R
-Apexi Turbo Timer
-Apexi VAFC (Removing once AEM EMS gets here.)
-Adding AEM EMS as soon as it arrives.

Exterior:
-Ground Designs 2000 Black Widow Front Bumber
-Ground Designs 2000 Black Widow Side skirts
-Ground Designs 2000 Black Widow rear bumber
-Ground Designs 2000 Black Widow 2 Hood
-Summit Racing hood pins
-Black Housing Replacement Headlamps
-Custom all red taillights
-Hamman Touring Spoiler
-PIAA Super Plasma blue Headlamp bulbs
-PIAA super Clears all around

Interior:
-Katzkin custom 2 tone red/white leather interior
-Full wrapped dash-white vinyl
-Vinyl dyed Dash pieces
-Wrapped Door pillars, Door sills
-White Euro Dash
-Legend 5 White Dash kit
-Indiglo Gauges
-Sparco Suede Shift knob
-Sparco Suede shift boot
-Autometer boost gauge(not pitured)
-Autometer Air/Fuel Ratio gauge(not pictured)
-Autometer Dual Pillar mount

Wheels:
-ADR GT Sport 17 rims-Soon to be replaced with 15" Forged Velox rims
-Daytona 215/40 Tires

Suspension:
-Eibach Pro Kit Springs
-DC front Strut Bar
-Ingalls camber kit
-Tokico Illuimina 5-way adjustable struts

Future Mods:
-Take the engine and turbo and put it in my CRX! Forget all the pretty stuff!

Most of the exterior work was done simply becuase aftermarket body parts we cheaper after a wreck. And the interior was just done as a project to give me something to do and to make my car have a personal touch that atleast around here is one of a kind.

Well, it's not too ricy, I've never been a fan of vinyl anything. Black widow is pretty played out already. Motor is good, suspension sounds good, so I'd say other than that interior and exterior it's a decent ride.

uh...RIIIIIIIGHT!! ;) why dont you add to the illusion and actually tell us what kind of car all of that is in.

maybe your not BSing, but i dont see how anyone with all those mods would give a rat's ass what anyone else thinks of his ride. i personally think you are just trying to test the attitude of the members here...which is fine. i happen to like showcars.

Sorry I was trying to remeber the Chassis code and then add what car it is, its a 2000 Accord. You can see pistures on Teammeguires.com under the name turboaccord. I am always interested in what other people think, around here I am not considered a ricer becuase I am always working on the engine and don't really worry about the looks, also becuase I stay away from anything that is cheap, no offense but things like Decal kits, neon, Stereo stuff, I want my car to be as fast as possible but also have a good look, but the look over all has to be smooth, nothing cheap to try and make my car standout. Thanks for you input I am always glad to hear what other people think. I really wish I could get all my money back and spend it on another car becuase with what I have wasted on this car I could have done a lot more with on something else, like a CRX or an older Teg.

well ok, you don't sound like a bullshitter. in that case, i think that car is pretty hot, and if it was mine, i wouldnt regret building it. accords are nice in their own way. no one expects an accord to be a track monster, and i think youve done an awesome job with it.

my vote = Nice! not rice. B)

Thanks, I expected everyone on this site to laugh and say it was all a waste of time, it sure is fun though like you said to have a car that no one thinks is fast have some real power to it! I kinda think the looks always make people assume that is all I have done to it which always make it fun to smkoke them at the track, or for us here at the airport. We have a old airport to race on since its closed.

i'll tell ya.. i dont like the body mods or interior. Black Widow kit is "too much" imo and i am just not up on dying interior pieces. Be it, katskin IS comfortable, but i could be just as comfy in a set of jdm itr suede seats.

to each his own.. got pics? I like "clean" cars..

I think pretty much all the interior stuff is ricey and garbage.
I think your body kit is ugly.
I think that any hyperwhite (who are you kidding, it's blue) bulbs are rice.
I also think that you know your interior and bulbs are rice and you are looking for a place to show off your engine work.

It's a nice motor, and it's worthy of showing off, so I won't put you down.

Props to you for building a car that tries to look fast, but backs it up with some balls.

I dont think u should worry about what anyone else thinks.

If you think your car looks good and hauls ass (which are the results u probobly set out to accomplish) than who gives a rats ass what anyone else thinks.

Thats my outlook at least, Peace!

Hey Jason B. Weird to see another MT person here. You might've seen my car around town. 94 accord dark blue. I live pass your work and see your car all the time at Pioneer. I love that car. Some guy in an old Chevelle I think was trying to race me, thinking I had your car. He's got a bottle on his. Kinda cheap if you ask me, but to each their own.
Hit me up on AIM sometime.

dude I have done the sleepre thing and i am almost done the ricer look
if it looks fast and goes fast than its all good
Its more fun to blow away people when your car looks good.

My answer to your question, yes it is rice...
But if that is what you are into go for it...

2000 Accord pics
Here is a link to some pics, these are from a while ago but my computer I use to put pics on the net broke. Prowler good to see other Montanans in here, watch out if that old car is an orange Nova, he's fast but he is really nice. Sorry there is no engine pics I am trying to get them on there but the files keep crapping out, I got a gnarly virus.

its not my thing at all but then again its not my car ... if it makes you happy then thats all that should really matter

Get rid of all that crap. and it's a nice car. Nothin more beatiful than a stock looking car that can kick ass.

Exterior:
-Ground Designs 2000 Black Widow Front Bumber
-Ground Designs 2000 Black Widow Side skirts
-Ground Designs 2000 Black Widow rear bumber
-Ground Designs 2000 Black Widow 2 Hood
-Summit Racing hood pins
-Black Housing Replacement Headlamps
-Custom all red taillights
-Hamman Touring Spoiler
-PIAA Super Plasma blue Headlamp bulbs
-PIAA super Clears all around

Interior:
-Katzkin custom 2 tone red/white leather interior
-Full wrapped dash-white vinyl
-Vinyl dyed Dash pieces
-Wrapped Door pillars, Door sills
-White Euro Dash
-Legend 5 White Dash kit
-Indiglo Gauges
-Sparco Suede Shift knob
-Sparco Suede shift boot

Hey man if you got the go to back up the show then it's all good. If you're can is gonna look fast it better be. Thats my opinion anyways. Of course it's gotta be done nice and clean too.

Back