What do you wish your car did?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

My friend in Aus has remote RFID chatter with his ignition system. Crazy bastard was actually going to have it implanted too.

Instead he wove it into a survival bracelet, than permanently sealed the bracelet.

My Subaru wagon and my Tahoe couldn't have the doors locked. So it was cheese in the wind all day long.

These are really good ideas. Thanks!! Keep them coming if you have more.

And for celerity, Platform is the adurino microprocessors and in programming classes. im just starting with simple in/out commands but trying to apply them to a physical medium insted of fictional one.

If I had to wish for something it would be the ability for the car to heat up in 30 seconds. I live in a cold area and I wish I could start my car in the middle of winter and have warm air come out of the vents. Another thing I would wish for is a defrost on my windows that will remove the ice quickly.

the tech and ultimate package velosters do the proximity thing where the car unlocks and all the lights turn on as you approach. push button keyless start, too.

to add onto this... my base VT has this stuff and auto UP windows too.

now if it just sucked my dick.

Back