What ecu wire for Air/Fuel guage do I use???

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lionsfreak

Hey guys I have to hook up my Autometer Air/Fuel ratio gauge and I dont know what wire it is at the ECU. Does anyone remember which one it is? Thanks for the help...........p.s. almost done with my HMT kit(14b).......

Dude, sell that thing before you use it. On a stock o2 sensor the air/fuel gauges are useless. If you want to get an accurate reading of your af then you have to get a wideband o2.

Really, I got the gauge in a swap deal I did for a bunch of stereo stuff. I got a boost guage, af guage, fmu, synapse missing link, charge pipes and new throttle body. Does the wideband hook up the same way? If so which wire do I tie into? Can I use the white wire from the o2 sensor?

A wideband o2 sensor is a whole different thing. I have never used one but have installed one on my friends car(he's not in college and has toooonnnnnnsssssss of money to spend on going turbo). The only advice i give is gauges make your car look ricer, only install a gauge when you have to have it or your car is in danger. You don't need an oil pressure gauge for a stock engine, and you also don't need a wide band unless you have engine management and can make adjustments to your fuel ratio's.

Back