What fuggin color is this?!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

asmallsol

Super Moderator
ha thats great. While were on the topic of rice, i saw these two riced out cars (one eclipes, major sticker job and huge spoiler altezzas, the works, and one neon with the same) then going down the road (not more than 100 yds. i see this chevy pickup with major tips on, were talking 8 inch wide and he had two. They looked like he did a crappy job off putting them on, they were bouncing everytime the car moved. It was great.

Oh and later this one kid was complementing my car and then say my exhuast, asked what kind it was, and then he told me that i should have saved my money and just bought a tip, he said that the tips make more power, said something about how the sound makes the car get like 15 more hp. I tryed so hard not to laugh.

Originally posted by WetWilly@Dec 17 2002, 09:37 PM
s3dffdd8204545.jpg

With model

LMMFAO!!!!!! thats fuckin great!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

ok--1) you guys suck at photoshop, I thought I was bad (see my album)
2) Thread is dead, the color is Phantom Gray Pearl, gj Paragus
3) DAMN that dude is white :lol:

Originally posted by Afipunk21@Dec 18 2002, 06:38 PM
you guys suck at photoshop, I thought I was bad (see my album)

wtf did you do in photoshop that was soo great, you suck just as bad if not worse than everybody else that posted anything else. and even if you were a god in photoshop, it's still not right to post saying that everybody else sucks. :fuckyou:

it is all in good fun but give him a brake, it is his bday today. Happy birthday punk

yeah, this thread is all in good fun, but it's still not chill to diss on peoples work. and happy birthday chump.

Originally posted by kylemarhx+Dec 18 2002, 07:33 PM-->
Afipunk21
@Dec 18 2002, 06:38 PM

wtf did you do in photoshop that was soo great, you suck just as bad if not worse than everybody else that posted anything else. and even if you were a god in photoshop, it's still not right to post saying that everybody else sucks. :fuckyou:

that was a joke, seeing has how b's sol has 2 wings, and it's my car anyways

Originally posted by Afipunk21+Dec 18 2002, 07:55 PM-->
Originally posted by kylemarhx@Dec 18 2002, 07:33 PM
Afipunk21
@Dec 18 2002, 06:38 PM

that was a joke, seeing has how b's sol has 2 wings, and it's my car anyways

aiight sorry, your post just hit the wrong note on me.

"eat my box" "f u" something along those lines

Back