What My Friend Is Getting

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

wontonracer

This is what my friend is saying is it possible....

My Engine is out, head ported. block gone to california to darton for a sleve job. Rev Hard stage 3 turbo kit orederd with 1000cc injectors and 255 pump. The whole engine has been replaced with chrome parts. and the Turbo manifold is Tubeular and stainless steel. chrome intercooler pipeing.
have all new bolt ons. skunk2 Intake manifold, ported for holley 68mm throttle body (purple) aem fuel rail, aem frp,aem cam gears, chrome valve cover with cut for cam gears, stage 3 clutch. ctr Lsd, the list goes on and on. Full msd igniton, Ingition box, nitrous control, and alarm all mounted in batter area so that does not look empty.

Originally posted by knowledge@Jan 20 2003, 07:06 PM
Yeah sounds like he is stuck on getting chrome this and chrome that!

Chrome valve cover is instant 50whp y0! Purple HOLLEY TB's add so much, i wouldnt be able to handle the car anymore.

Originally posted by Domeskilla+Jan 20 2003, 07:32 PM-->
knowledge
@Jan 20 2003, 07:06 PM
Yeah sounds like he is stuck on getting chrome this and chrome that!

Chrome valve cover is instant 50whp y0! Purple HOLLEY TB's add so much, i wouldnt be able to handle the car anymore.

yo,- dont give me that shit, chrome does nothing, I polished up my d16z6 valve cover, looks all nice and shinny, felt in instant extra punch over 3000 rpm, i think now i am packing 200+hp and well over 300 lbs of trq. :D

hey Im with this kid. Sure I wont do many (if any) exterior mods, no body kit, etc. I want the sleeper style. That is stock looking, fro the outside. When people look under the hood and see a b20vtec, along with shiny chrome, I want to see their mouths drop. That'll show them "I got a stock ride with 'agressor' body kit, chrome 18's, 'got NOS' sticker" peices of shit. Besides, in the long term, after I've done all the engine tuning I can, I'll wanna make it look nice.
That's no ricer in my book.

Originally posted by timEspeed@Feb 6 2003, 03:40 PM
That's no ricer in my book.

No one is in their book.

But yea, i would some what agree, i would like a car that looks stock on the out side and under the hood be all nice and clean. No i am not saying blue tubing, chrome this and that, i am just talking everything all spotless, JDM red valve cover (if it is a type R) stuff like that.

man dont go for "real" chrome, it does retain heat and is heavy. go for polished aluminum if you want that shiny look.

That would make a nice show engine.

But on a daily driven car, it's all for waste. The engine is going to get dirty by driving it.. and unless you own stock in engine cleaner.. .there's no real point.

How often do you have to open your hood? Once every month or so... to add some oil maybe.

Originally posted by Hexen@Feb 6 2003, 03:26 PM
How often do you have to open your hood? Once every month or so... to add some oil maybe.

Every time I get gas... gotta keep checking on the engine and keep it happy. It gets lonely sometimes. :lol:

every night I pop my h00d and make sure I am not leaking anything....had some problems keeping anti freeze in it....I don't put clamps in good spots....lol

Back