what should i do?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Not to me. I'm a perfectionist. If you're sloppy in your typing, where else in your life or work are you sloppy?

I took keyborading in 8th grade on a apple two. I am what you would call old school!

Ok, well whatever this is an update. The guy said he just got back from vacation and some how the package accidently got shipped back to his house. So he asked for my new address and i e-mailed him with it. After that i have tried to contact him through e-mail many times and he has yet to contact me since the last time which was a wekk and a half ago. so i sent him an e-mail stating that if by tuesday afternoon(today) if i have not recieved a package or a reponse from him that i was goin to contact the district attorney, which is our family's very good friend. He has yet to e-mail me back with a response so I was just wandering does anyone have any advice to give me on this matter and what i should do, cuase i cant afford to lose 1200 bucks. Someone please help me.

THANKS

you gotta get a phone # dude. Don't like flip out yet because if he is legit, then you'll probably just piss him off. Get his # and call him. Explain that you are just concerned about your $1200. What is his name on ebay??

Back