What suspension for h22 swapped eg hatch?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ponykillerh22

boostless and proud!
I have a 92 eg hatch with a jdm swap and when I bought the car it came with kyb adjustables in the back, and there nice and stiff. But the front came with tokiko hp I think, there the blue ones. But the front is way to soft, and I don't even know what kind of springs are on it. I had a crx with ksports and I loved them, but I don't if there is ksports designed for the weight in the front. If anyone has any advice on were I can find suspensions designed for that swap, or if the ksports can handle it. I don't really want to lower it too much cuz anyone with that swap knows the oil pan is already to close to the ground for comfort, I'm just looking for that stiff uncomfortable ride, and good for the track. Any advice would be great. And anything to improve handling in the front after the suspension.

Call up neuspeed and a few of the other of the bigger companies and ask, some of them make custom spring rates.

or you could get some 94-01 integra springs, they often have slightly higher spring rate and they fit on egs.

I have a 92 eg hatch with a jdm swap and when I bought the car it came with kyb adjustables in the back, and there nice and stiff. But the front came with tokiko hp I think, there the blue ones. But the front is way to soft, and I don't even know what kind of springs are on it. I had a crx with ksports and I loved them, but I don't if there is ksports designed for the weight in the front. If anyone has any advice on were I can find suspensions designed for that swap, or if the ksports can handle it. I don't really want to lower it too much cuz anyone with that swap knows the oil pan is already to close to the ground for comfort, I'm just looking for that stiff uncomfortable ride, and good for the track. Any advice would be great. And anything to improve handling in the front after the suspension.

Progress makes springs specifically designed for H22-swapped Civics. I'd probably look into that and then pair them with the KYB adjustable shocks all around. Or, as Phyregod suggested, look into custom ones...

or you could get some 94-01 integra springs, they often have slightly higher spring rate and they fit on egs.

Yeah, I guess he could do that, but that's not really much of an improvement over factory springs, especially when there's springs out there designed specifically for this situation...

Back