What The Fucc Is It Called?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms


Senior Member
im a stupid shit <_< and cant find out what the hell this part is called.. i have a 92 LS and my "trunk pump" is out of charge or something because the trunk cant support itself and its fucking heavy as hell to hold up.. so if anyone knows what the part is really called please tell me.. *note* those two black things on ur trunk haha.. :worthy:
Originally posted by asmallsol@Mar 12 2003, 04:11 PM
I would first check a junk yard. I am sure that those unlike most honda parts are still on the cars.

Why? Junkyard ones are used and used ones are weaker. Id spend the cash on new ones, so you know they are good and wont give out.