what to do next???

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

civicb16

okay people i just installed my rear strut bar in my trunk and i was wondering if i should buy racing rear lower control arm and the rear lower arm bar i think this attaches together.....But anyways Since i have been seeing this on other Honda's and i really like this but i also wanna get a different motor than the d16y7 that i have in my 96 civic coupe so can i get sum advice or options that i can have or ideas

DrinkingBleach-e1292343719862.jpg

19 eh? I have a genuine fear of what seems to be by far the most brash, ignorant, and undeservedly self-important generation in America yet...half you retards can't even spell and your only point of reference for grammatical quandaries is text speak...

This wont help you to go Ninety on the highway. haha

What is it that you want to do with your car. Like many young bucks these days they seem to have NO direction. This is he second random post I have seen by you and you have been rightfully flamed on both.

Rear lower control arms are pretty worthless as your stock ones are just fine and will outlast any aftermarket ones. Your car makes no power so these strut bars (probably Ebay $10 ones) are doing nothing for you, except waste you money.

You want a different motor for your car. OK what do you want to do with your car. Ex.. Auto X, drag, show or just rev at people at lights and blow blue smoke on the highway.

Establish a clear goal of your project and execute. You will never finish if you don't know when to End....

Add some stickers and a shopping cart wing to help with downforce so when your doing 90 it will be a more aero dynamic death trap. You need to take a minute and write down what you would like to do with your car like dagnasty EF said. Once you do that then use the search button and R.I.F. Once that is behind you everyone on this site im sure will be more then helpful with any questions you may have. But if you are looking for someone to just give you the answers that's not gonna happen.

"You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords. "

Back