what up people

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

rsaeini

what up people.
i just wanted to say hello to everyone.

i've been MIA for a little while now. i've been working a lot over the past year or so that's why you haven't really seen me on here. that and trying to maintain my now 3 year long relationship with my girl. :blush:

Yes, I'm still living in the good 'ol South Bay...still working in the wireless industry.
what up Tony...Jason...Canuck...those are just a couple of names i remember off the top of my head.

I still have my EJ...it went through another build up/tear down while I was MIA but it's still in the family, i'm just getting it back up a running. Some of you remember the Mustang I used to have...say hello to my new baby (it's the one on the right)...

...are you ready yet...

...you sure....

gallery_8987_212_1102405990.jpg

Nice :thumbsup:, good to have another so-cal guy back! I think some of us are gettin together to go see JGTC, you should come and bring the s2ks

i ordered my ticket for it already but they haven't sent it yet.
i'll look for the thread and post there.

a bunch of S2K guys are going as well, they're all from www.s2ki.com

What up Ray? Old skoolers unite. :)

Nice fucking car yo.... when do I get to drive it? :p Jason moved away, and I haven't talked to Canek since I moved up to the bay area 6 months ago. Tony's MIA as well and the rest of the so-cal guys kinda drifted away.

Glad to have ya back, hows the black beut doing?

Pissed...Calesta...SohcSlam...it's been a while.

the black beut is still around. i'm getting ready to oficially turn it into a track car. i just finished stripping it all the way. if all goes well by February the roll cage should be in and the rear disc brake conversion should be completed as well.
after that it's gonna be a mad dash to get all the other parts on it to get it ready to hit the track by April.

Originally posted by rsaeini@Dec 7 2004, 02:45 PM

the black beut is still around. i'm getting ready to oficially turn it into a track car. i just finished stripping it all the way. if all goes well by February the roll cage should be in and the rear disc brake conversion should be completed as well.
after that it's gonna be a mad dash to get all the other parts on it to get it ready to hit the track by April.
[post=427758]Quoted post[/post]​

:thumbsup:

Originally posted by rsaeini@Dec 7 2004, 01:45 PM

[post=427758]Quoted post[/post]​

And you leave me out? :huh: I'm hurt!!

Well, seeing as how you just changed your username... :shrug2:

Welcome Back mang. I guess you still have the black Civic that I saw when we were racing off Crenshaw. Robert and Shadney were racing when the cops came and I was the one that flagged and got yelled at by the cops. When are you going to come out for a So. Cal meet I want to see that S2K in person.

Originally posted by Battle Pope@Dec 7 2004, 06:58 PM
Well, seeing as how you just changed your username... :shrug2:
[post=427979]Quoted post[/post]​

Ive changed mine like 8 times!!!! Welcome back Ray, which S is yours?

Back