what woul d you do

• 2. keep the cx swap in a gsr and fix it up a bit

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3. buy a chevy.....

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i m getting 5 grand i a few weeks and i was wondering what you all would do if you were me.

screw buying a new civic. just keep the old one and go through the trouble of getting vtec to work.

I had a similiar dilemma, but pretty much everyone said the same thing...fix what you got...unless it is not worth fixing...a little rust won't hurt! :p

LS Turbo for around 6K...moderately done?

i wish i was getting 5000 bucks soon, but no, i gotta work at mcdonalds, making 5.75 an hour and werking 35- 40 hours a week, it's hella gay.

Here there a CX with an ITR engine with a few mods... running 13.8's :)

A healthily modified GSR should be able to pull off the same stunts. More power to yah! 8)

Jeef

VIP
Buy a Chevy, but you can donate the5gs towards me to put down on my new truck.

i m going with skunk 2 parts allmost all the way cuz i can get em at cost :) i thinking about getting skunk2 exhaust, cam gears, intake manifold and coils. i also newed new tires and struts too and a cai. i know i m going to spend over 5 grand on everything but it's worth it:)

kewl beans man. have u ever did a motor swap before?? or will this be your first time??