Votes: 0 0.0%
  • you dont like.

• you could care less.

• you think i should re paint

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not my style but then again it's your car.BTW your probably about to catch hell.

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Jan 19 2003, 03:30 AM
Not my style but then again it's your car.BTW your probably about to catch hell.

LOL ya think?

a little too over the top for me too, but i can almost guarantee you the folks at hondagallery.com will love it.

ricer.

did you loose to saturns and kias yet?

lets see... 19's,
added weight
added wings
added lights

added horse... umm no

:gay:

-323213 out of 10 from me

:tfg: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :lol: :lol: :lol:

WTF is that thing?????????????????? :wtf:

it looks like the results of a night of drinking way too much and eating a shit load of starbursts/skittles

:puke:
s3e2a667b1089d.jpg

good thing you have that wing... your gunna need the downforce ... that (incomplete) D16Z6 throws out some serious power

:ghey: :ghey: :ghey:

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Jan 19 2003, 03:54 AM
:tfg: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :lol: :lol: :lol:

WTF is that thing?????????????????? :wtf:

it looks like the results of a night of drinking way too much and eating a shit load of starbursts/skittles

:puke:
s3e2a667b1089d.jpg

good thing you have that wing... your gunna need the downforce ... that (incomplete) D16Z6 throws out some serious power

:ghey: :ghey: :ghey:

lmao- i thought i was mean.

face it dude, you disgrace your self and make everyone laugh at you for driving that pos. i would drive it or IN it if the other 3 passengers were lesbains all up on my shit. fuck that. id rather go home a jerk off than have a 4 some in that car

:ghey:
sttri.gif
biggayal.gif
sttri.gif
:ghey:

fuck it, we were wrong for making fun of your car

drive with pride

This is a tech site. Ricers and show cars aren't much on speed and when they are, they use the worlds worse products. Basically to each his own, i hate the body kit and paint, but i do the show curcit myself when i had my mini and plan on building another.. So, it was good to tour the show scene, but to be honest, the TRUE import scene looks down on that "go with what is a fad" shit.. completely rip the car apart.. IFF (if and only if) its a 5-speed, then rebuild it tuner style! Become a JDM whore. Also, goto www.honda-tech.com look in appearance.. many many ppl have their cars slammed on its nuts, but b/c it has JDM parts, they consider it "cool" instead of "rice"..

Please, step over to the true import sence and not the movie made hollywood shit you seem to be stuck in.

Wow. Chalk up another one that I don't like.

Heyzeus Christo thats an eyesore.

The only thing I can say that I like about it is that the door handles and the door deflectors are shaved.
But with that color paint, oh hell no.
It looks like someoen airbrushed purple over lime green. :puke:
I would laugh if i saw that car.

this thread sucks...whatsup with the fucking ricers lately.

THREAD CLOSED! GO TO SUPERHONDA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAG would destroy this car if given the chance. Read some of the comments for the riced-out cars. We do NOT condone people making their car ghey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back