Whats Best For A Ls Setup

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

amarlondis

I've a 96 Acura Integra Ls.I recently installed a stage 2 clutch,pressure plate and 8lb flywheel.I want to know if its ok to install a turbo kit on a stock Ls motor,without the motor being affected or blown in anyway.Its a daily drive car.

Do I have to change the ecu also,and if so what kind of ecu is recommended.Someone say I can get a chipped ecu.

How about the injectors can I change them or kepp the stock ones?.

Yup, general rule is 8 pounds or less and a good fuel management/tune. DO NOT skip the tune.

:ditto: :withstupid: Whatever you do, don't skimp out on the tune as Phyregod already pointed out. Otherwise, your engine may go boom.

Do I have to change the ecu also,and if so what kind of ecu is recommended.Someone say I can get a chipped ecu.
Your tuner will let you know what needs to be done to your ECU as he tunes it. :D

How about the injectors can I change them or kepp the stock ones?.

You should upgrade your injectors and fuel pump. Depending on what kit you are going with it may end up bringing a set of injectors. Use those, get a Walbro 255lph, tune and enjoy. Best of luck my friend. :thumbsup:

Someone told me if I use a Cr-v b20 camshaft,or a b20,or b21 Prelude Si camshaft in my Ls,it would be faster.Is that true,is there any camshaft interchangeable that would fit in my Ls

I wouldn't worry about cams right now, get the turbo set up first. The best ecu to use is a p28, that means you got to get a obd2 to obd1 jumper, a obd1 ls dizzy and then get it tuned. Also bigger injectors and colder plugs.

Back