Whats The Stupidest Thing You've Done While Drunk?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
ok, since we had the beer thread.... :D

What's the dumbest thing you've done drunk?

Me- it was back in college...
Me and my g/f just broke up... so i went to town at the bar.... it was just across the street, so we always walked the mile...
on the way back, im stumbling, and i gotta take a piss!! im like, i'll make it...
nope. about half way back im like i gotta go.
Marist College, North Gate.
aahhhhh a sign. I pissed off the fuck over the sign. no sooner do i start going, that our capmus security vehicle turns in. im cought, literally, with my pants down. BAHAHAHA got a fine and shit for that one :lol: :lol: :lol:

135 on the highway
because one of my friends in another car called me and said i was driving like a bitch
that was pretty stupid

ok, when i was in college I got home completely trashed. I wa sitting on the floor of my dorm room eating subway and I had to take a piss. I get up and go to the bathroom and black out at this point. The next day I wake up on the top bunk in a room (I assume its mine at first) A few seconds later things start to register, these aren't my sheets, the beds on the wrong side of the room, theres random pictures of jeff all over the wall (guy on my floor) I'm like oh fuck i'm in some chicks room and shes obbsessed with jeff.....wait I'm in jeff's room. I quietly get up and walk out into the hall and hapen to catch the dry erase board, jeffs roommate had written "jeff, baker walked in speaking jibberish I went to the bathroom and when i got back he was asleep in your bed do what you want with him" I apparently got confused and walked into their room which was on the oppisite corner of the building and thought it was mine.

That or when i went to get a pizza at like 3 am and had to take a piss on the way in so I pee'd in the elevator and the doors open with me peeing in the corner and my RA waiting to get on.

Originally posted by Baker@May 9 2003, 12:45 AM
That or when i went to get a pizza at like 3 am and had to take a piss on the way in so I pee'd in the elevator and the doors open with me peeing in the corner and my RA waiting to get on.

thats way better!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well, Drunk and pissing in weird places must be a really popular thing to do cuz that's the basis of my story too.

I have a little twist tho.

So I'm in Cancun on spring break. Me and my friends leave a club and start walkin back to the hotel. I'm shitty and have to piss really bad!. However, every bathroom we see is locked. My only options are piss my pants or go into this heavily treed area and take a quick piss. So, needless to say, I go into the trees, look around to make sure nobody's watchin. I'm safe, so I start goin. Right as I'm finishing up, I fell this tug on the back of my pants. I look back and it's a Mexican police officer! I'm like "oh shit what now". I'm begging and pleading with him to let me go. I didn't wanna run and screw myself even worse than I was already! He pulls me to the cop car and I'm freakin out at this point, so I start bribing him with whatever is in my pocket. I gave him the equivalent of $30 (american) and my watch. He still won't let me go. I don't know what to do at this point. The whole time, I had this horrible scenario playin over and over in my head of bein hauled off to Mexican Jail where I was gonna get ass raped by some big fat Mexican wearin a sombrero and drinkin tequila. If I had a gun, I would've shot myself just to spare myself of the misery! Anyways, my friends are all standin around at a loss of what to do. I sware on everything holy that if they help me bribe the cop that I'd make it up to them 3fold. So they all start given him money. He finally let's me go and by that point in time, the "drunk" was completely scared out of me! After I paid my friends off and all was said and done, the hole incident cost me $230 american dollars. It fuckin sucked, but atleast I didn't have to go to Mexican jail!

Next time, I'm definately pissin my pants!

I didn't even know I was doin anything illegal! In hindsight, I probably didn't. I bet the Cop just saw an opportunity to make some cash from some dumb American. So he got the better of me. Oh well, it was probably like winnin the lottery for him. I'm sure him and his fellow "fedarales" had a good laugh about it too.

Lesson learned!...............

Dumbest thing I can thing of while I've been drunk, hmmmmm.
Went out to a bar in hartford the pig's eye pub, a buddy of mine was the DJ there.
we got to drink on his tab and didn't have to pay a dime for anything all night, so needless to say
we got wasted and I let my friend drive home drunk, that's the dumbest thing I've ever done.
other than that I came home one night from the bar had to shit so bad, so I go to the bathroom.
begin my constitutional and all of a sudden I feel the like I gotta puck, I flush the toilet, hug the porcelin god and
start hurling away. I woke up a few hours later with my pants around my ankles and hugging the bowl.

That's the best I can do guys I'm a happy drunk and usually just pass out.

Hmmm, probably at a party back when I was in college (in the 90's, gasp!). My buddy always threw a killer party, and as the thing was winding down (people on couches, either passed out, making out, you name it), Jay-Z's "Hard Knock Life" comes on the stereo. So, I proceed to get up, stand in the middle of the living room, beer in hand, and dance, by myself, while singing the whole damn song. Sounded like an awesome idea at the time. Yeah baby.

memories

lets see, apartment setting, ranch dressing, a huge fight in my living room, throwing shit off the balcony, pissing my name in the snow 20 feet up in the air off said balcony, um, sporking, too many to list. I get very immature while drinking. haha :worthy: :ph34r:

edit: new years eve 2k1, running through the halls of my apartment complex knocking on all the doors and screaming, haha, good times had by all, by far one of the best parties that I've been too.

Then of course there was the time that me and b went to a party somewhere in east bumble fizuck where it went to weeeeeeee hours in the morning, and I, being the youngin that I was at the time was not 21, well the cops showed up, and I was hammered, the cop made all the peeps stand in line with our ids, and me being pissed drunk acted all cool, so the cop gets to me, looks me over, looks at my license, and is, I think this kid is the soberest one here, I look over at b and almost start to die since I was HAMMERED.

haha, oh well, Im all grown up now, no more immatureness for the time being ;)

Hmmmm has to be, while walking home with my two friends hammered, taking a short cut down a 150' long steep hill (60 degree incline). All I remember is the first step and rolling. Moral of the story is - drunk short cuts get you stitches, dislocated shoulder, concussion, lost wallet, broken watch that girlfriend gave you.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@May 9 2003, 09:10 AM
im waiting for Baker to post his head
:lol: :lol: :lol: <_< :lol: <_< :( :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

ask and you shall recieve, though i don't thiink this is anywhere near the dumbest thing I've done while drunk. Heres how it happened. I threw a shoe at my friend adn he chased me up the stairs so I ran for cover in the bathroom. I locked myself in there since I had to pee anyways. While urinating I see this dirty ass plunger next to the toilet so I grab it for protection. I come out of the bathroom brandishing it in front of me and he jumps out to attack me. After I wacked him in the head with it he knocked me over and I fell through an open doorway into a dresser. Then I got 8 staples

s3eac1f5f186b5.jpg

Originally posted by sisteve@May 9 2003, 09:39 AM
Then of course there was the time that me and b went to a party somewhere in east bumble fizuck

BAAAAAAAAAA!!! I forgot all abotu that!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

you WERE cocked... BAHAHAHAHA those cops were morons... and homo Chet that we were at was passed out! baahahahahahha (not our chet)
man, i forogt-- and JIM! BAHAHAH Jim spent 4 hours trying to hook up with a lesbian!!!!!!!!!! HASDASDASIDHADIHAIFLF man that was some good shit

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@May 9 2003, 12:16 PM
man, i forogt-- and JIM! BAHAHAH Jim spent 4 hours trying to hook up with a lesbian!!!!!!!!!! HASDASDASIDHADIHAIFLF

shitpants.jpg

Originally posted by sisteve@May 9 2003, 09:39 AM
memories

lets see, apartment setting, ranch dressing, a huge fight in my living room, throwing shit off the balcony, pissing my name in the snow 20 feet up in the air off said balcony, um, sporking, too many to list. I get very immature while drinking. haha :worthy: :ph34r:

edit: new years eve 2k1, running through the halls of my apartment complex knocking on all the doors and screaming, haha, good times had by all, by far one of the best parties that I've been too.

That party owned. I was very fucking trashed that night. I am glad that fat bitch got the dressing poored all over her when she was passed out. (It was my friends ex, atleast he doesn't date fat girls anymore.)

Originally posted by pissedoffsol+May 9 2003, 01:16 PM-->
@May 9 2003, 09:39 AM
Then of course there was the time that me and b went to a party somewhere in east bumble fizuck

BAAAAAAAAAA!!! I forgot all abotu that!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

you WERE cocked... BAHAHAHAHA those cops were morons... and homo Chet that we were at was passed out! baahahahahahha (not our chet)
man, i forogt-- and JIM! BAHAHAH Jim spent 4 hours trying to hook up with a lesbian!!!!!!!!!! HASDASDASIDHADIHAIFLF man that was some good shit

i know, what a loser, and then the kid chet being poked in the ass by the cops with their mag lites to wake his drunk ass up

hahahhahahahaha

i love it.

the one girl was so blazin though, i dont care what you say!

Back