Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 99-00 SI

• 02-03 Si

• Rota Slip Streams (please suggest a col

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

sk8er602

I have a black 93' Si hatch that will be staying black, no body kit or lips, and a small drop (1.5-2.5 inch). Hopefully i will get some money back from taxes and get some wheels. If there is some you thank that would look good say it.

I have Gsr Fat Fizzles on my hatch. I like the look of them on my 5th gen hatchie. But i am looking into getting some new 04/05 ex wheels. Check them out also. I think they would look hot on a 5th gen.
ec_1_b.JPG

Originally posted by YouKnowWhoIBee@Apr 3 2005, 05:41 PM
I have Gsr Fat Fizzles on my hatch. I like the look of them on my 5th gen hatchie. But i am looking into getting some new 04/05 ex wheels. Check them out also. I think they would look hot on a 5th gen.
ec_1_b.JPG

[post=482165]Quoted post[/post]​

Those are nice...
BUt they look heavy..same with the fat fizzles...

....I like those rota wheels, either in Flat black or gunmetal...

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Apr 3 2005, 08:45 PM
either way, rule out the 02-03 si's...pretty sure they are 5 lug
[post=482278]Quoted post[/post]​

2002 and 2003 SI's are 4X100 and 04's and up are 5 :)

if i see one more set of slipstreams on a honda i think im gonna scream.
too played out. every hatch, coupe, acura, honda everything has slipstreams around here.
:shrug2:
I like the gsr saw blade(swirrlys) on hatches.

bronze rota circuit 8s. they look real nice on any hatch and with the black i think it would be sweet.

Regardless of how played out they are, slips are the shizzle. They look damn good on an EF, too.

driver7ko.jpg

Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting

Back