where can I buy...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

These make much better fridge magnets.
smiley-evil.gif

I have 2 NIB magnets about this size mounted on aluminum mounting plates, and I stupidly let them get within 2 feet of each other. The only way I seperated them was by using my CAR to pull them apart. Tied one end of one mounting plate to the garage, and one to one of the towhooks on the car, and hit reverse.

Originally posted by Battle Pope@Jul 7 2005, 08:20 AM
christ. crazy bastard.
[post=522070]Quoted post[/post]​

:yes:

I can stick a sunday paper to the fridge with one of them. :D I gave the other one away to a friend, it was too dangerous to keep both around... Easily crush the bones in your hands if you let them get together too quickly, and you happen to be in the way. He kept hurting himself with his though, so he also gave it away. :p

Originally posted by DarkHand+Jul 7 2005, 07:43 AM-->
Battle Pope
@Jul 7 2005, 08:20 AM
christ. crazy bastard.
[post=522070]Quoted post[/post]​

:yes:

I can stick a sunday paper to the fridge with one of them. :D I gave the other one away to a friend, it was too dangerous to keep both around... Easily crush the bones in your hands if you let them get together too quickly, and you happen to be in the way. He kept hurting himself with his though, so he also gave it away. :p
[post=522075]Quoted post[/post]​

that is nuts

Back