Where can i get a monkey

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

reckedracing

TTIWWOP
VIP
http://cityrag.blogs.com/main/2006/03/my_kitty.html

friends.jpg

yeah iv always wanted one too!! hopefully someone will know where and how to get one and help us both out!! haha i forgot i wanted one untill i saw this post!

i figure if i get a monkey it'll keep my 5 cats in check during the day while i'm gone

Haiti. Complete with work visas.
i want a real monkey, not a hatian...
lol

"...You know whats even better? Driving home from work knowing theres a monkey in your house waiting to battle you..."

:mrgreen:

At my gf's old workplace (www.starstruck.com) they had a monkey, and they built this huge cage for it in the waiting room.

Wait for it...

It was a cage with a bunch of kid's toys in it and stuffed animals....

thick metal bars...

And a rope hanging in the middle of the cage....

The monkey wasn't there that day.....

I had no clue that they even had a monkey.....

So I told the receptionist "I've been around the world, .. you know... and I have got to say that is the most AWESOME kiddy area I've ever seen" The receptionist fell out of her chair and was rolling, crying and trying to breathe. It was only when someone came out to see what the ruckus was that they told me they had a monkey.

Black dude walks into a bar, He's got a parrot on his shoulder.

Bartender says "Hey, that's really nice ! Where did you get it?"

"Africa," said the parrot.

the part they dont tell you about, is where the monkey eats the kitten.

i've heard if you dont give them the attention they need or somethin... they crap in their hand and throw it at you.. i dont know though.. i just heard this somewhere

i've heard if you dont give them the attention they need or somethin... they crap in their hand and throw it at you.. i dont know though.. i just heard this somewhere

i;m guessing thats where the term "shit fit" comes from?
lol
i guess i don't really need a monkey then, i get enough shit fits from my gf

So I told the receptionist "I've been around the world, .. you know... and I have got to say that is the most AWESOME kiddy area I've ever seen" The receptionist fell out of her chair and was rolling, crying and trying to breathe. It was only when someone came out to see what the ruckus was that they told me they had a monkey.
thats fucking awesome
lol

I honestly believe that when I have a house and stuff established I am going to purchase a monkey to play wihtmy cats.

I have 4 cats.

And I'm getting a house very soon :). 4 Months, and I move in on July 1st so here comes time for the monkey.

I wouldn't mind having a monkey :)

My aunt used to have two monkeys like that, but I think a little bigger. That was when she lived in Saudi Arabia or Indonesia though.

btw, reminds me of Rafiki and Simba! :laugh:

Back