Where Do I Go?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Zerosk8r455

I am going to be doing a b16a2 swap into a '97 Civic Dx shortly. I live in San Diego, CA and i don't know where to go to get this done professionally, yet for a fair price. My friends offered to do it, but..let's just say i wouldn't even let them plug in my playstation. Does anyone know any places i can call or any websites that can help? Thanks.

this may be a stupid question... but why dont you save some money, learn a whole bunch about your car and do it yourself? just an idea, i wish that i had done mine myself :(

Well...regardless the extent of my knowledge..i don't have the resources to swap a motor myself. I don't have the room..nor do i have right equipment. My friends have all the stuff necessary for the job but, i don't trust their equipment. and i couldn't just go out and buy everything i'd need cuz then i'd have no money for the motor. so i'm back at square one.

i guess i dont think about stuff like that... sorry lol, my car is sitting in my parents 2400sqft shop that is completely full of snap-on stuff... sorry! im sure somebody will have some input, i live in kansas so i couldnt tell you where to go

Back