where the hell have i been?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

GSRCRXsi

Super Moderator
VIP
hi

:ph34r:

seems like things have been interesting since ive been on last. i had like zero time this semester, but im a graduate now, and have my degree in Aerospace Engineering. god it feels so good to just be done. except for the fact that im now broke and still work at Geek Squad lol. but yay for no more HW or tests.

whats new guys?

hi

:ph34r:

seems like things have been interesting since ive been on last. i had like zero time this semester, but im a graduate now, and have my degree in Aerospace Engineering. god it feels so good to just be done. except for the fact that im now broke and still work at Geek Squad lol. but yay for no more HW or tests.

whats new guys?

Congrats on graduating :thumbsup:

You gunna take a little hiatus or hit the market and try and find a job in your field now that you have your degree?

what you quit your delivery job for geek squad? welcome back, slacker (ha). Congrats on the degree.

welcome back man. hows life been treating ya? any updates on new toys or something?

Wow, gratz on the degree! That is an impressive one.

"What are you, a rocket scientist?!" ... "Yup."

yea i quit pizza hut like a year ago. i worked at best buy after that, then to GS supervisor approached me and asked if i'd be interested in a job up there. so i took it, pays a LOT better than sales

im kind of on hiatus, i dont have a job yet, and i should have been looking all semester but i didnt. so i'll be looking from about january on (want to get through the holiday season with less stress)

no new toys, CRX is under a cover in my parking lot, lol. and my computer is still about the same except i added a Blu-Ray drive so i can rip Blue-ray movie to my HDD lol.

My brother has the same degree. Props for not killing your self. He did his to help with landing a good air force job. Check out lockheedmartin. Fit was me I'd get a temp job With a gov contract security company get your clearance leave after a few months and then apply for gov job or places Like lockheed

deff hit up lockheed also the company I work for is a subsidiary of lockheed www.ds2.com . I know that they were paying engineering tech 6 $38.72/hr and that's just a tech.

I wish I could go back 5 years and get a technology degree. I definitely had/have the ability, just when I was a freshman I definitely didn't have the drive. Congrats

Back