Where to find Turbo information?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I am wondering if anybody knows a web site/sites were i can read up on turbochargers. I want to to know every little thing about them. Specificly i would like to learn more about turbos that are compatible with hondas. Which brand is the best, ect. THANKS!

ask b, he told me about some book on them i belive its something like the bell book but its all about turbos and it should be on amazon.

If you want to learn alot about is buy the honda/acura engine performance book. It goes into detail about turbo set ups forb series motors. I bought mine from amazon for like 5 bucks shipped. You can't really go wrong. Not to mention it goes into more detail about many other subjects. Hope this helps you outl.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol+Sep 13 2003, 11:35 PM-->
@Sep 11 2003, 10:53 PM
ask b, he told me about some book on them i belive its something like the bell book but its all about turbos and it should be on amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detai...=glance&s=books

that book is called Maximum Boost. we have it at the book warehouse i work at. VERY GOOD book. that reminds me...i need to buy it.

Back