where to get engines

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

nebody kno of goods sites to get engines? im getting a B18b but hondamotorsonline is selling it for 2200...i think dats way 2 much

good luck, and from what I've seen thats not a bad price for the full swap...you can get engine, trans, and ecu cheaper but you still spend money for axle's linkage and what not. Then again I ended up getting my swap for $1550 shipped but i looked around for a few months and got screwed so I got money back

i emailed raceup for a friend and they said 2500 for a b18b plus 300 for shipping..... i wrote back asking if they made a mistake on what engine i asked for and that i was from hondaswap... they never wrote back.

i know and i told em that you got a swap around 1500 hundred ( i know that you pais 1200 )and nothing been like a week and a half

Guy has one for sale here w/ 73k for $1200...complete...I'm thinkin about shootin him some low ball for $900 cash...any thoughts?

Originally posted by HondasHateMe@Oct 23 2002, 06:18 PM
Guy has one for sale here w/ 73k for $1200...complete...I'm thinkin about shootin him some low ball for $900 cash...any thoughts?

if you dont want it, i'll take it :p

Originally posted by pissedoffsol+Oct 24 2002, 03:05 AM-->
Originally posted by Baker@Oct 23 2002, 07:15 PM
pissedoffsol
@Oct 23 2002, 01:26 AM
1200 shipped for my LS

did you get the full swap?

all the way down to the fude box and integra subframe

yeah- complete

damn, what year and mileage was it?

no hook up on that one....

80k 94 b18b1 with tranny, ecu, (no shift linkage) complete long block, axels, subframe, and a nice pallette :)

terryvilleauto.com searched for me and got it from jbap.com who shipped it to terryville, who brought it to my house.

junkyards man. junkyards. the first place to look for ls motors.
shit,
94-01 gs/rs/ls/se integras had them... there's millions around.

Back