where to go now?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

LOS222

So I've finially decided to go NA. All motor Baby! But where do I go now? I have a 96 accord w/ H22. I've already done i/h/e. Don't have a high flow catback. New plugs and wires, pulleys, fuel rail. No aftermarket regulator or filter yet. Vtec controller for later on. Should I finish off some of the small things like new ground wires, Msd ignition, etc? If the small things are the answer, what are some other things I can do besides the 2 that I named? Or should I start saving and begin work on my top and bottom end. Between the 2, (top and bottom end) is there one I should do first and why? Suspension is already done. Ingalls front and back camber kit, Skunk2 coilovers, kyb agx shocks, brembo cross-drilled and slotted rotors, aem brake pads. Not the best setup but, works good. Oh yeah, this is a daily driver, street car.

Ok so if cams are the answer, what are some diffrent types you would reccomend? Besides cam gears and a good Dyno tune, what else would I need to get with the cams?

Cams intake manifold and scrathc hte MSD as well. you wont be making 400+ HP all motor. No need. STock honda ignitions are good for 400HP

cams all depends on $$$. what's your budget and we can help you a little bit better.

oh yeah, your fuel rail is a waste unless you get a fuel pressure regulator. if you are working on fuel they are cheap and you should get one. the ground wires are ok, but you would be just as good getting some 4 guage wire from a stereo shop and doing it that way. but let us know your budget.

Looked at the skunk2 cams and gears today. I can, gulp... buget those and have them installed by mid summer. Which ones would best suit my cars setup? Stage 1 or 2? Street style cams right? I'll get the fuel pressure regulator, only takes like an hour or so to install. Also, the intake manifold, any recomendations on which kind to get? Man, hooking up your engine gets addicting. :D

Back