which size injectors

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

redtao

Hey guys i was wandering what size rc ingectors will allow you to reach 400 whp or a little bit pass within the 80%duty cycle(turbo b18c)? thanks in advance

damn pissedoff that was fast. thanks for the info. what do you think of this, my b16 cracked a piston, so i bought a gsr short block and sent it to be sleeved, pistons 10.1, eagle rods and was thinking to max out my turbo(td05-20g, upgraded from a 18).

if i had to do it again, i wouldn run eagles. i've heard too many hooror stories lately. unfortunately, thats what i have too. if you can swing it, Pauter's are the shit.

the shop that doing the work for me told me about those but they were like 700 and some thing. would you happen to know any place or any one who has them for cheaper?

:shrug2: you get what you pay for man...
300 bucks now, or a broken rod later.... its a risk you have to take or pay for

i hear you dude, it only makes sense.
im checking the link you sent from rc and using that calculator, my question is what bsfc should we use for honda b18c(wouldn't american cars be less effient so use a higher bsfc)?
thanks again.

HEY I HAVE THE SAME ?
I DUNNO WHAT SIZE INJECTORS I SHOULD USE
HERE'S THE SETUP
I'M TURBOING A B16A2 (STOCK INTERNALS), T3/T4 TURBO @ 7 LBS. WHAT SIZE DO I NEED THAT WILL BE SAFE AND HOW MUCH WILL I PUT OUT ON THE WHEELS?

Originally posted by jime4871@Nov 3 2003, 12:24 AM
my bad, i got Hondata S200

550's should hold you over...

if you plan to go bigger (like sleeve/build the motor later) you might want to jump to 660s or 720s to plan ahead.

Back