while you fools are running from zombies and terrorists....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

they are basically expanding like marshmallows.

Anything that you already know is explosive or currently on fire are much more fun to put in a microwave. (Don't do it inside though)

I know they're marshmallows...I'm not getting the reference to them jousting though...

I was assuming that they would hop around and one of them would stab the other or something though...not just melt. Nothing's cool about melting a marshmallow in a microwave.

You want cool? Take a toothpick, stick it in a piece of chewed gum and stick it to the bottom of the microwave. Then light it on fire and start the microwave.

THAT is fuckin' cool.

l_12747e45b12b49f08c02ef4837ce73a0.jpg

:)

I know they're marshmallows...I'm not getting the reference to them jousting though...

I was assuming that they would hop around and one of them would stab the other or something though...not just melt. Nothing's cool about melting a marshmallow in a microwave.

You want cool? Take a toothpick, stick it in a piece of chewed gum and stick it to the bottom of the microwave. Then light it on fire and start the microwave.

THAT is fuckin' cool.
That just sounds retarded.... What happens!?!?!

Back