white dots on my cf hood

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

loserpunkx182

hey guys, i just got my cf hood a few weeks back and haven't really paid attention to it but i've just noticed a good amount of noticeable white dots on it. i tried washing it, wax it with clear coat safe wax but it wont come off...anyone had this problem or know what i can do?

Odd are it's just a shitty CF hood with shitty clear on it. You could try buffing it but be careful.

well vis said to wait it out cause it's somethign they put on their hood? i guess i'll just wait it out but i told the shop i brought it from

And im in Williamsport right now for school, I sure as hell didn't grow up here.

Quoted post[/post]]
And im in Williamsport right now for school, I sure as hell didn't grow up here.

i am about to buy a hood and was going to get a VIS hood. If they are selling shitty clears then what company offers the best carbon fiber hoods with the best clears...?

People all have their opinions but seibon and fiber images seem to have pretty good reputations.

Back