Who doesnt want a GTR?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i drive an 03 green forester. it turns zero heads, nobody pays this thing any attention. its not loud, not fast, nondescript.

does that mean i have the biggest dick?
I drive a beat to hell, near stock 97 Integra. Only heads it turns are the Hondaphiles that cream over one that hasn't been riced to crap. Surprised my fits inside the car...

Everyone I work with is boring. Only cool vehicle is an FJ Cruiser that has a lift, big wheels, and a snorkel. But it's always spotless and driven by an older woman, doubt it leaves the pavement.

vette, some porsches, ferraris i always look. GTR... meh. there are a half dozen that show up at the meets. all in the same carbon fiber /exhaust and mods. atleast make it an alpha or something...

lots of folks look at my bright orange car though lol

3-4 New vettes in the parking lot at work. I turn my head every time...
We have 3 911's. No one drives domestic except the controller who rocks a crown vick. Mostly europeans and the occasional japanese luxury. We're snobs out here.

Considering where I work (a fortune 50 company) in the finance building, I'm extremely disappointed with the parking lot.

There's a couple S4's, some base model 911s, panamara, and an x5M, but the rest are stupid jeeps, suburban SUV's, accords, g37s, and so on in the executive lot. Pathetic.

Oh, have no doubt that there's plenty of porches and bmw's at my office. People around at ipo that cashed out last year have PLENTY of money.

Back