Who has the old'st Honda here? With most miles?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I have a 84 honda accord Hatch with 280k miles. And still run's perfectly.

respectable.

89 crx with 275xxx and my buddy has 90 hatch with 355xxx

respectable.

well, I think I fit in on the opposite end of the spectrum, oldest with the least miles, 91 CRX and I just clocked 92,000 miles.

:drool: dammmmmit. if/when you are ever ready to sell, i want to know about it. :D

my 83 civic was running when i pulled the motor out but i forgot how many miles it had on it. my local honda dealer has a front page newspaper where a local man took his 88 accord in for its 1 million mile tune up on the stock motor with no rebuilds

I've got a '73 Honda 1200 CVCC. The motor has been rebuilt though so I don't know how many miles.

'86 CRX, but only 53,000 miles (mainly because it hasn't been running for most of its life. :D )

I had an 89 Accord DX with 91xxx, but the body pretty much rotted off, it was what you would call safe anymore haha.

some nice old running honda's on here. I'm more into the classic honda's because its what kind honda to the point they are today, Reliability.

i forgot to add my 90 std hatch that had 413k when i striped and crushed it too much rust ran good but burnt some oil on cold starts

Back