Who saw the ufc fight (spoiler inside)?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
i do have to admit, the old ufc guys were straight up hardcore. anybody that can take 3-4 bouts in a single night is a badass in my book. Even if matt did beat gracie, gracie was still a badass in anyones book. Something tells me that tip wouldnt have a chance against gracie. especially since (if i remember right) there were no weight classes in the original ufc.

correct, no weight classes. that's what made it pimp though. straight up street brawlers could fight. a la tank abbott. that guy is a mess, but he could beat some fucking ass.

also, you use to be able to wear wrestling shoes and shit if you didn't kick. i guess if you want to make money though you get sanctioned. i remember all the celebrities would go to them and be like, "haha, we're at underground fighting. shhhh."

i do have to admit, the old ufc guys were straight up hardcore. anybody that can take 3-4 bouts in a single night is a badass in my book. Even if matt did beat gracie, gracie was still a badass in anyones book. Something tells me that tip wouldnt have a chance against gracie. especially since (if i remember right) there were no weight classes in the original ufc.

what i said was in relation to matt........(and hell everybody that i know jumps at the chance to beat the shit out of a smart ass)..now gracie would be different in the fact that he can fight and not just hope for a take down and submit. no to mention that his dad started that style of fighting to give the little man a bigger chance.

Last edited:
what i said was in relation to matt........(and hell everybody that i know jumps at the chance to beat the shit out of a smart ass)..now gracie would be different in the fact that he can fight and not just hope for a take down and submit. no to mention that his dad started that style of fighting to give the little man a bigger chance.
BWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...have you even saw any of Royce's fights? Helen Keller can see that Royce cannot do anything standing up. and Royce Gracie's Dad Mastered Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, he did not invent Jiu Jitsu itself.

All your arguements are biased towards Matt Hughes. We get it, you don't like him. but to go as far and say you can beat him standing up is funny. You're so good, go hit up Pride and/or UFC for a contract, i'm sure they'd hook up a Billy Bad Ass like you with an interm fight.

Last edited:
BWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...have you even saw any of Royce's fights? Helen Keller can see that Royce cannot do anything standing up. and Royce Gracie's Dad Mastered Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, he did not invent Jiu Jitsu itself.

All your arguements are biased towards Matt Hughes. We get it, you don't like him. but to go as far and say you can beat him standing up is funny. You're so good, go hit up Pride and/or UFC for a contract, i'm sure they'd hook up a Billy Bad Ass like you with an interm fight.

no royce proved he had what it took when he had no problems fighting and winning 4 in one night........."good old days of ufc" so there was no need to hope for a take down because it was going to happen. now as old as he was he really should not have went after the title imo. that aside i never said he invented jiu jitsu but a STYLE .............maybe read a little closer or something. and hell research it a little bit and you will see this quoted by royse himself. and you must not know that much about the ufc or pride because they don't just give out contracts you have to go around and fight all these little fights for almost no money and then maybe they will give you a shot........so that would be a good idea for someone with a lot of money that don't have bills or that does not have any money and will still be in the same boat. but for me that would be losing money for a while

1)no royce proved he had what it took when he had no problems fighting and winning 4 in one night........."good old days of ufc" so there was no need to hope for a take down because it was going to happen. now as old as he was he really should not have went after the title imo.
2)that aside i never said he invented jiu jitsu but a STYLE .............maybe read a little closer or something. and hell research it a little bit and you will see this quoted by royse himself.
3)and you must not know that much about the ufc or pride because they don't just give out contracts you have to go around and fight all these little fights for almost no money and then maybe they will give you a shot........so that would be a good idea for someone with a lot of money that don't have bills or that does not have any money and will still be in the same boat. but for me that would be losing money for a while
1) In the old UFC days, you were allowed to do anything, even the dirty shit. While he did have some clean fights, go look at what happened when he fought Kimo. Kimo would have started pounding Royce again if Royce wasn't able to pull his hair. YES!!! he was pulling on his fucking hair... you saw what happened to him when he needed to fight a clean fight against Matt Hughes. As far as fighting 4 times in one night, that is great and all but we aren't talking about that. Not to mention today's MMA fighter is way too much for Royce to handle, hell someone who is versed only in Jiu Jitsu, like the Gracie's, would have a hard time dealing with.

2)uh, the STYLE is Jiu-Jitsu, so I don't know WTF you're trying to say here...

3) you must not know what sarcasm is smart guy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back