whos the chick

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

she's pretty hot...Crossfade rocks been listening to them before tehy even became popular.......that song is better acoustic style

She is damned cute..

But will always think that Heather Graham is teh ultimate hotness, though.. :wub:

Not even sure why.. I just.. Damn..

No...

I have this weird fetish for redheads. That nerdy chick from American Pie wasn't even that hot, but the red hair made her hot.

Originally posted by corvetteguy@Aug 26 2005, 01:55 PM
she's pretty hot...Crossfade rocks been listening to them before tehy even became popular.......that song is better acoustic style
[post=545690]Quoted post[/post]​

:withstupid: But on that same token, I like damn near every one of my favorite singles played acoustically over the studio version.

Crossfade sounds even better live when you're standing less than 10 feet from stage.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Aug 26 2005, 07:16 AM
you're married... what do you expect, a sex life?
[post=545567]Quoted post[/post]​

too bad for him... i have plenty of sex and i'm married...

:eek:

EDIT: i think she's pretty... and on the heather graham note... i just watched swingers the other day... makes me want to learn more lindy hop. :) however, i still think Elizabeth Hurley is TOP notch.

Originally posted by Celerity@Aug 25 2005, 11:46 PM
Up close, she looks like a worn shoe.

-> Steve

Aligator Garrett. I also got a bunch of pictures of dogs, Volvos and retarded kids. Good find.
[post=545506]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd:

Back