Who's the fastest?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Aug 12 2003, 05:59 PM
If we race on dirt or snow, I'm the fastest.

Actually, I think DOHC_VTEC is faster on dirt/snow now :p

Originally posted by jamiedude@Aug 12 2003, 06:29 PM
i just bought a 99 wrangler

kinda funny thing happened when i when to fill it up the first time

as my other car is the dx rex. The jeep just kept going :eek: then when i thought it had stopped...........nope not even close...........it was as if it was taking a beer bong.

That doesnt make sense really to me like a line or two is missing :wtf:

im running 13 flat w/ b16/b20 and a rev hard turbo kit thats w/ everything in it including a system and on stock tires :lol: 8psi boost and stock internals...planning on rebuilding TBA

...hey does rev hard have a bad rep or something i dont really know that much about turbo kit manufacturers but the kit i have seems to be running well...are they shady?

Originally posted by rixXxceboy@Aug 12 2003, 05:50 PM

yea, he posted a bunch in the engine building forum for a whole two days...just before he worked out a deal for advertising with brian (admin). :D

never happened. never contacted me.

Originally posted by New2TheCarScene@Aug 12 2003, 06:21 PM
B won't run in the 9's, probably not in the 10's either, he'll be lucky for real low 11's.

i wont run a 9, but with proper traction, i have enough power to run a mid 10. will it happen i don't know... but don't talk shit about things you don;t know about. you don't even kow what i have... maybe some stuff, but not all of it.

Originally posted by New2TheCarScene@Aug 12 2003, 08:09 PM
Also you have to realize that Brian is yet to learn how to drive.

I don't know how to drive? BAHAHAHAHAHA

man, take your cock out of your own ass.

:stfunoob:

B's last 3 posts

:owned:

my guess is b will run 11's but then again i dont know the precise details of the setup but it sounds potent

Originally posted by word+Aug 12 2003, 09:27 PM-->
Originally posted by Afipunk21@Aug 12 2003, 08:37 PM
Loco Honkey
@Aug 12 2003, 05:59 PM
If we race on dirt or snow, I'm the fastest.

Actually, I think DOHC_VTEC is faster on dirt/snow now :p

someone on here has a silver/gunmetal evo 8, forgot his handle....

i'm sure he's faster on dirt/snow

that would be 2litreEG. along with a few hondas, he's got an evo8 and an escalade (sp?).

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Aug 12 2003, 09:19 PM
:stfunoob:

Hey wait.
Not to be a dick, but if you were trying to do this :newbie: ,
you typed it wrong.
It's : n 0 0 b :.
But you probably knew that,
you own the site...

the guy who ran 11.9s was in a 99CX NOT STRIPED had carpets and seats PLUS the guy is around 250lbs

put down 314WHP at 14PSI and was running 19PSI at the time he did 11.9s

and thanks everyone for thinking about me when it comes to one of the faster civics on this board Im glad I made um not even the bottom of the list

:fuckyou:

Originally posted by pissedoffsol+Aug 12 2003, 09:15 PM-->
rixXxceboy
@Aug 12 2003, 05:50 PM

yea, he posted a bunch in the engine building forum for a whole two days...just before he worked out a deal for advertising with brian (admin). :D

never happened. never contacted me.

:doh: oh well, he really does have a 9 sec crx. ive seen him and the car in the standings in IDRC just this past season. plus ive read about it in a mag. his shop is in the mag :worthy:

i used to want a z28 and be fast, but then i saw the gay and curious and changed over to hondas..

Back