Why Did You Ban Me?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

2genteg

This goes out to all the board leaders. I guess about a week ago I found out that I had been robed of a user name. Someone loged on my name and password and made a bullshit forum, getting me banned. I can still log in but it won't let me see anything. The forum was in I beleive either civic/crx/integra or what should I swap. It was titled "I'm a Fag," :wtf: and I sure as hell didn't write that. My friends have all said that they didn't do it. Some of them say that YOU sometimes change post making them stupid.. I'm not accusing, but if you did... why?? If you didn't can I please have my username back?(Mech) I enjoy posting at hondaswap and enjoyed "Chillin at th chizzap" I don't enjoy being a noob again. So if you can, please renew the account.... Oh yea..... Superhonda sucks!!!! Thanks

P.S. I tried sending an e-mail but you haven't responded so I'm writting this hoping to get it back. :blink:

What the fuck!!! Did you even read the thread!! Have you seen any of my legite threads, around 70. I DID NOT WRITE THAT. DAMN! I just want my name back. I'm sorry that I didn't pay close enough attention to swizzap. I really just wanted it back.

brian has been away all day. i'm sure he'll get this when he gets back then he can do what he chooses. i dont have the authority to do that

Originally posted by 2genteg@Mar 28 2003, 03:38 PM
What the fuck!!! Did you even read the thread!! Have you seen any of my legite threads, around 70. I DID NOT WRITE THAT. DAMN! I just want my name back. I'm sorry that I didn't pay close enough attention to swizzap. I really just wanted it back.

Legit threads? So saying stupid shit in 90% of your replies constitutes as a legit post? Oooookaaaaay. :rolleyes:

What stupid shit? damn, I just want my username back. That's it. Domeskilla, please quote me on the "stupid shit"

What? I just asked himed to renew my account. I didn't dog on anybody untill they said stuff.

Well give one of the Admin some time to respond. We moderators dont have the authority to unban people...we just lock threads and give the warnings...guess you could say we are the HondaSwap Police Department where-as the administrators are the Judges who make the final decision as to what happens to users. Just give it a day...possibly 2 and something will happen. Be patient :)

Originally posted by 2genteg@Mar 28 2003, 11:20 PM
What? I just asked himed to renew my account. I didn't dog on anybody untill they said stuff.

The point is,this is something that is best handled in a private conversation with an admin. not on the public forums.If you post for everyone to read you will get everyone's opinions.

Thanks to you who helped. :thumbsup: and for those of you who didn't, well.... :bash: and :slap: and :kick: ( your right 92b16, I didn't think about taking it personell, I forgot you could do that.)

ok,
your account is re-enabled.

If you, or anyone you know, or who ever, posts gay shit again, i will re-ban the name and IP for good.

to prevent this, ALWAYS log-out, not just close the browser window.
that way, you won't be logged in.

i got your email and i posted it for our mods to decide on it... and then i kinda forgot about it.

Back