WHY DO MODS FLAME people?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

reckedracing

TTIWWOP
VIP
*begin rant*

so i find it very amusing that mods just love to flame people or otherwise attempt to correct them cause they don't agree with how someone does something

for example...
there was some prick on here advertising in the forum for a company, and i looked at all other posts by the same person and he had done the same before and had the threads locked on him before as well...

so i made a post to notify members and mods/admins of the person doing the activity, as well as to inform other people on the site that this sort of behavior is both unethical and a rip off to the people who spend their time and money to keep this site going...

so some fucker writes, to me i assume, that it is not necessary to start a thread thats directed at one specific member cause this site has a PM system...
so what the fuck?
if someone's a mod shouldn't they be more interested in keeping the site from getting ripped off, as oppossed to caring if i start a fucking thread?

its fucking bullshit, you don't agree with how i do things, but you also don't have to lock the thread and be a dick about it all at the same time when i'm just trying to help the site...

you guys gotta ease up a little and take your heads out of your asses and recognize people that are trying to help the site as compared to people that are BLATENTLY(sp) trying to fuck the site....

BULLSHIT

*end rant*

Please direct all questions aimed for one member to a Private Message (PM). There is no need for "ATTN: Member" posts when there is access to the PM system.

This topic has been closed by a moderator. Please continue this message in PM format.

so who was i suspossed to write the PM too?
the guy doing the advertising that obviously doesn't give a fuck if he screws this site? or should i have written a PM to every fucking admin and mod?

you tell me fucker...

and thanks to my notification the post that was advertising was corrected to read...

talk to pissedoffsol before you advertise.

This post has been edited by GSRCRXsi on Mar 12 2004, 06:06 PM

so at least it got changed so he couldn't get the free advertising anymore..

thank you GSRCRXsi for actually giving a fuck about this site...

How is that a flame? I flame you be more along the lines of...

"You dumb fuckin' newb, what do you think that the owner doesn't care about what goes on in his site? You're pretty fucking stupid to assume that there is someone on line 24 hours a day that just sits there waiting for someone to fuck up so they can stop them"

or

"Jesus cocklicker, if you didn't have a pair of balls covering your eyes, you might have noticed the edit function so you didn't have to respond to your own stupid fucking thread twice"

or

"God damn, have you ever taken the time to think that you could maybe report it to a moderator?, instead of starting another retarded fucking thread about this"

I mean, those would have been flames of a sort, but there really isn't need for this, you can just report any activity that you think is unencouraged to any moderator. Nothing wrong with suggesting to the offender that he needs to stop said offensive action though.

if you have any problems with the way the site is run, please PM a moderator or admin....easy as that. thank you. -TPP

thread locked :locked:

Sorry that I had to reopen this.

Your attitude is very poor. This is very immature and uncalled for. Starting a thread like you did is really not an acceptable thing. I think of you starting a thread like this and the other flaming. How do you know that the personyou called a "prick" in the top of this thread for trying to advertise for free didn't already talk to an admin? Thats why I put take it to pm, to keep shit out of the classifieds section. If you have a problem with another member talk to a moderator. There is always one online. Also do not send pm's like you did to me, that is uncalled for. Shit like this isn't going to get you far and get mods and admins on your side. If you have a problem with this pm me don't start topics like this. Its a good way to get your self banned, which I wouldn't mind seeing after your calling me a fucker in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back