wich injectors

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Supadax

Ok my h22 came with bad injectors... from what i found they are 345cc peak and hold injectors. so i was wondering if i should buy stock injectors or go with an upgrade and get venom injectors. or even go with RC engineering injectors

stock 345cc
venom not sure... asuming 19lbs but guessing
RC 550cc

now would i run to rich with the rc's ?!?

i currently have header, intake on the car and running h23 injectors so i need something more. since im bogging down like crazy

Originally posted by Supadax@Jul 20 2005, 05:18 PM
Ok my h22 came with bad injectors... from what i found they are 345cc peak and hold injectors. so i was wondering if i should buy stock injectors or go with an upgrade and get venom injectors. or even go with RC engineering injectors

stock 345cc
venom not sure... asuming 19lbs but guessing
RC 550cc

now would i run to rich with the rc's ?!?

i currently have header, intake on the car and running h23 injectors so i need something more. since im bogging down like crazy
[post=529184]Quoted post[/post]​

I thought that the H22 came with 245cc injectors I guess I am wrong.
I would not go over a 310 injector I think that is even more than you need.
Just my .02

do you have mods to support the reasoning for the bigger injectors, no... then get stock injectors.

what year is your prelude. im assuming 92-96, is it equipped with a STOCK h22a, if so it does in fact have 345cc's. Now, it it did not come stock with the h22, it does not have 345's.

If you get the 345's (and the car did not come with them), you will run rich. If the car does have the h22, then you will not run rich.

its a 92 prelude had h23 in it with the 245cc injectors. i just swapped to jdm h22. wich the injectors were bad on so i put the h23 245s in to get it running all i got in mods currently are intake, header wich doesnt seem like enough to get bigger injectors. so i should just buy the stock 345 cc injectors ....

i was just curious if it was worth buying the venoms really but ill go with these stock used ones ... and hope they work

what do you mean "hope" they work. if you are using the correct ECU, you'll be fine. the car is already wired with a resistor box, so using OEM parts is a direct plug-n-play case.

venom = shit
rc = very good

by saying hope i mean i hope they work cuz they are used off ebay lol so yah hope works well in saying that.... but rc doesnt offer anything close to 345.... i think they offer 370 but ill just buy these and hope they work.

dude, they'll work. did you check to see if you did your wiring for the injectors correctly?

it was a JDM h22 correct? check your wiring

Originally posted by Supadax@Jul 20 2005, 07:18 PM
go with an upgrade and get venom injectors.

Quote of the week right there...

Where'd you buy the motor from? I'd contact them and try to get them to give me some new injectors. That's one reason to always order motors from reputable people, they'll usually fix stuff that's fucked up.

yah wiring is correct man... 3 injectors worked the 4th wont work no matter what i switched it throughout cylinders, to test the wiring but it wouldnt spray at all... . when i first started the car only 1 injector would work.. then 2 started to work.. then i took them all out cleaned em then 3 worked... could never get the 4th to work so i put my h23 injectors into it and they all spray and runs but i bog out most likely not by getting enough fuel due to a 100 cc reduction of fuel.

[/quote]
Where'd you buy the motor from? I'd contact them and try to get them to give me some new injectors. That's one reason to always order motors from reputable people, they'll usually fix stuff that's fucked up.
[post=529231]Quoted post[/post]​
[/quote]

i got it from jdm adiction from ocala florida. theyve been great so far as in sending me a few new sensors for ones that busted in shipping, and an ac pump that was forgoten when they shipped the motor... havent asked about injectors cuz ive asked alot from them already. im not one to keep asking and asking...

Fuck that, you paid them for a motor that was supposed to be complete, keep calling their asses until they give you everything you paid for.

If you're just gonna throw money away, paypal some to me. Paypal addy is in my sig.

ok ok i emailed the guy ill see what he says tommorow ... if he doesnt get back to me by the time i get out of work ill call him.

so venoms arnt that great huh..... my friend was ravin about them lol i was more turned for rc's because of all the information they had on there website. and seems like thats one of there specialties if not only thing they do there. but the 100 dollars each kinda backed me off.

id just stick with stock replacements until you have the mods to support a fuel system upgrade.. IE turbo.

just my opinion.

ha cool they already emailed me back. he said he was gona go look for them tommorow and get em sent out to me but he suggested a few things to get em working IE cleaning with carb cleaner then tapping on them ..... but hey .. great service guess i should of asked them sooner.

Back