will 94-01 greddy ls turbo kit bolt on my 2000 gsr

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i just bought 94-01 ls greddy turbo kit for my 00 with type 31 intercooler. This is a great post.
I have skunk 2 intake manifold on my 2000gsr
So the 94-01 ls greddy turbo kits should bolt on my 2000 gsr with skunk 2 intake manifold. No problems right, Can you guys please clarify it?
I know the blue box wont work thats why im getting the emanage and getting it tuned. im selling my vafc 2 for emanage.
downpipe9rt.jpg

i will not go with the emanage. Thanks guys. But im stuck Im gonna sell my vafc 2 and ineed a great tuning device other than hondata. I dont wanna spend 600 plus on all the conversions. Is uberdata any good. Is there any way i can make the greddy ls blue box work with my obd2b 00 gsr???

IMO your best bet is Hondata...Uberdata is for OBD-1 if i'm not mistaken so you'll run into the same problems as you would the Hondata, conversion-wise.

Originally posted by B16RacerN2NR@May 15 2005, 03:23 AM
IMO your best bet is Hondata...Uberdata is for OBD-1 if i'm not mistaken so you'll run into the same problems as you would the Hondata, conversion-wise.
[post=499452]Quoted post[/post]​

ok guys i made up my mind. Has anyone have experience with tuning their turbo gsr with crome. I found a local shop here in bay area that can tune my turbo gsr with crome. I just need to ger p28 ecu chipped and ob2b-obd1 harness, and fpr which i already have and im all set. Redzone performance has all the tools for crome so that they can tune my gsr. What do you guys think??
I also have for sale vafc 2 for $200 picked up in bay area.

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@May 15 2005, 09:16 AM
I would go with an obd1 conversion and uberdata.
[post=499468]Quoted post[/post]​

thats the way to do it.

get a walbro 255lph pump, some dsm 450cc injectors, and socket a p28 to run ubderdata on.

Back