Will These Slicks Fit On These Rims?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i am thinking of buying some slicks, the size is 23/7/13. the rims i already have are 13" but i dont know what the width is, the tires that are on them now, are 175/70/13. thanks for the help.

If your talking about the stock rims from your DelSol then yes they will fit. The rim is 5 in width but they'll work because I just mounted 23/9/13 slicks on the same exact size rim you just have to make sure that the shop you have mounting them knows how to do it. ;)

Originally posted by 12secondCRX@Jun 7 2003, 10:14 PM
If your talking about the stock rims from your DelSol then yes they will fit. The rim is 5 in width but they'll work because I just mounted 23/9/13 slicks on the same exact size rim you just have to make sure that the shop you have mounting them knows how to do it. ;)

Do you think 23x7's will be good for my car on the drag strip? i only race once a week at the strip.

and since you mounted 23x9's, do you think i could put some 93x9.5's on these rims. the guy i am buying them from has the 23x7's and 23x9.5's for the same price.

I would go with the 7's the only reason I have the 9's is that I got them for free from one of my teammates. I wanted to go with the 22/8/13 M&H but the Goodyears I have brought me down a little more than half a second on the strip. Where do you race?

i race at summerduck drag way in va (1/8 mile) , and at MIR (Maryland International Dragway) in budds creak maryland (1/4 mile)

Back