wiring nite mare solved

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

smashed4thgen

i think this ecu is a pr4 and it should go right in with only a mpfi swap right? well if anyone can help me out with the mpfi it would be great thanks for all the help(some one before told me that a 93 integra special edition was obd1 but the numbers on the ecu read 37820-PR4-A11 am i correct in saying that its obd0? thanks
mike

Originally posted by smashed4thgen@Oct 12 2002, 01:15 AM
i think this ecu is a pr4 and it should go right in with only a mpfi swap right? well if anyone can help me out with the mpfi it would be great thanks for all the help(some one before told me that a 93 integra special edition was obd1 but the numbers on the ecu read 37820-PR4-A11 am i correct in saying that its obd0? thanks
mike

Check the reference area:
https://hondaswap.com/reference/index.php?mode=ecu
It gives you what you're looking for. :eek:

its obd1 but the ecu says its a pr3 and fron what iam told by everyone pr4 is 90-91 ls ecu but the ecu came out of a 93 integra special edition.. thanks iam rebuilding the motor soon but id like to solve my wiring problems
thanks
mike

ls/gs/se/rs are ALL The same b18b or b18a depening on year and obd for the 2nd and 3rd gen teg's

what everyone is telling you is wrong

pr3 is the b16a SiR 1 ecu obd 0
i think the p74 may be what you are after... but you never mad that clear... obd 1 you want to be, correct?

what motor again?
if you are dropping an obd 0 motor into an obd 0 car, and want to run an obd 1 ecu, run either a p75 for non vtec or a p28/p30 for vtec.

if you want to run obd 0 across the board, get the one for the motor you have... the correct one.

no its a p3 integra witch is obd1.. the ecu that came in the car is a pr4 and this board and many others say its a obd0 ecu.. but after looking at the pi connectors its realy a obd1 ecu...so my problem is simple i need to make a obd0-dpfi to obd1-mpfi conversion harness is there any place i can either buy one or learn to build one... thanks
mike

no i dont have a pr3 i have a pr4 and i realy need to get a conversion harness if any one can give it a hook up or tell me how to wire one myself thanks for your help// my problem was everyone was telling me the pr4 is obd0 but when i got to looking at the ecu its realy obd1 so this complicates everything so i realy need to find a harness thanks

Originally posted by smashed4thgen@Oct 15 2002, 04:57 AM
no i dont have a pr3 i have a pr4 and i realy need to get a conversion harness if any one can give it a hook up or tell me how to wire one myself thanks for your help// my problem was everyone was telling me the pr4 is obd0 but when i got to looking at the ecu its realy obd1 so this complicates everything so i realy need to find a harness thanks

There are 2 versions of the PR4.

1 is from 90-91, the other is 92-93.

It sounds like you got a 92-93 version (OBD1), when you need a 90-91 version (OBD0).

Just go buy or trade for a OBD0 version.

Back