women who swallow stay slim!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
good luck..if you wife didnt do it before, that pic probably wont change much. but good luck!!

That could be a new pick up line, "want to lose weight?"

boys boys boys
the easiest way to convince a chick she should go down on you is to go down on her and say you won't again unless she reciprocates... that is, if you're any good at it. :p

That doesn't always work. I have made a girl cum before going down on her, but she still wouldn't reciprocate.

i go down all the time...and she goes down all the time. sometimes she swallows and sometimes she doesnt.

this is kinda weird to be talking about this but i want to help my fellow hs boyz...

*Warning: sexually oriented material*

if you want to cum and not actually nut.. right before you "go" press up on the flat spot underneath your beanbag (called the chode. inbetween your brown eye and your sac). this way if your woman is to grossed out or whatever you dont have to go in her mouth and you get all the feeling as if you ejaculated...you get the jist.

i hope that wasnt to graphic or obscine. if it was just edit my post admins. and im sorry. its just some info to help you all.

khan do you read maxim or something?? that just seems like that is something i would have read outta maxim.

another idea for the fellow hs boyz..

if your woman doesnt do this and you want her to. This might be to crazy but TALK to her. She probably has some "fantasies" that she wouldnt mind being carried out also. You do hers, she does yours or vise versa. capish?

Originally posted by grease kitten@Oct 1 2002, 04:15 PM
boys boys boys
the easiest way to convince a chick she should go down on you is to go down on her and say you won't again unless she reciprocates... that is, if you're any good at it. :p

LMAO what if you gotta peel the scab off her before you go to town??? I would rather skipp that and get the head! LMMFAO!
BTW guys my wife used to give head! Used too when we 1st started dating!

Originally posted by knowledge+Oct 2 2002, 04:37 AM-->
grease kitten
@Oct 1 2002, 04:15 PM
boys boys boys

i have used that before...and it didnt take much for it to work..maybe im too good at it hehe :) before that, she said she did it once with a former b/f and didnt like it cause it made her feel too submissive.

scabs?!!! whoa!! thats a good reason to stick with the finer babes. :)

You know why men cry at weedings? Because they know it's the last time the poor bastard is going to get head.

Originally posted by lsvtec@Oct 2 2002, 11:39 AM
You know why men cry at weedings? Because they know it's the last time the poor bastard is going to get head.

AHAHAH

sad but true.. :angry:

Originally posted by khan@Oct 1 2002, 07:16 PM
i go down all the time...and she goes down all the time. sometimes she swallows and sometimes she doesnt.

this is kinda weird to be talking about this but i want to help my fellow hs boyz...

*Warning: sexually oriented material*

if you want to cum and not actually nut.. right before you "go" press up on the flat spot underneath your beanbag (called the chode. inbetween your brown eye and your sac). this way if your woman is to grossed out or whatever you dont have to go in her mouth and you get all the feeling as if you ejaculated...you get the jist.

i hope that wasnt to graphic or obscine. if it was just edit my post admins. and im sorry. its just some info to help you all.

Alright dude take this from me I am an EMT and pre-med and have some insight in the medical world what you are refering to as the chode is actually called the "Taint." A "chode" is a term that is used by high school kids for a penis that is fatter than it is long, i am going to do some checking to find out if chode is actually medical term (you never know).

also my girl did'nt buy the article, she is still spittin', but who cares i am still gettin' a BJ.

Actually, if you want to get picky, it's not called the "taint", either. That TOO is slang, which came from 'Taint balls, 'taint ass. The official name for that area is the perennium.
:owned:

monkeyrobot.jpg

Or
howsmart.jpg

Take your pic

we went from girls dieting to.. perenniums....
i pic the monkey..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back