would you buy an OEM kit from Wings West

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

tony4311

Since the OEM kit is becoming so hard to find for the 94-01 Integras I am E-mailing Wings West to see if they would be interested in making a knock-off of the kit of the side skirts.

In order for any business to make money though they need to know there's interest in buying the product so I'm starting some threads on some sites to do just that.

So if you would be interested or know someone that's not part of this site that would be interested please respond and let me know so I can give them a link to the thread and show them it would be worth the investment to make them.

not a bad idea...
i wish they would do that with other parts, like del sol vtec shift linkages....

How about go to the Honda dealer?! Wow, what a crazy idea!! If they can't get it, chances are you won't find them unless you fnd an old lady with a automatic GS and steal 'em off that!

Originally posted by Afipunk21@Dec 29 2002, 06:25 PM
How about go to the Honda dealer?! Wow, what a crazy idea!! If they can't get it, chances are you won't find them unless you fnd an old lady with a automatic GS and steal 'em off that!

youd get raped by the dealer

good luck. you will need to convince them that there is a profitable market before they will even consider investing in it.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Dec 29 2002, 07:42 PM
i think that is the whol point-- since honda rips usoff, have WW make a copy

Have Bill write em off as a business expense, then sell em to you for 100bucks....A win/win situation.

the problem is honda stops carrying shit after a few years past the model lineup. thats why you cant find del sol vtec shift linkages, eg hatch rear deck covers, shit liek that... cuz honda is out.

Back