wow, i havent updated in awhile... new ek coupe

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

every vw around my city i've seen thats a "tuner" has it lowered on 1400/1800 spring rates and stretched tires so strained [insert clever comment here, it's 12am and i'm fucking tired]

perfect time to post the hellaflush cartoon off youtube

Hope it's not of the 99-02 era...

its an 02.5 with the 24v VR6, tiptronic :/ but oh well its so nice on the inside, its got every option, memory heated leather, sunroof, monsoon sound, everything, so i feel like i came out good... all i wanna do is MAYBE a QUIET aftermarket exhaust that still sounds good, an intake, and some wheels, and maybe a little more low, but it will be driving interstate a lot in its future so i dont wanna make it unreliable, so most mods will be visual but still functional.

On another note i took my entrance exam for OTC (Ohio Technical College) and i passed it so i am now accepted! on my way back home now...

Hmm ok. Congratulations on the test! :)

More worried about build quality problems common to Volkswagen around that time.

yeah, idk why, iits got 3" exhaust all the way back... WAY too much for a stock b16... and i dont like the sound of it...
I can understand you may not like the sound or look of 3" exhaust on a B16. But the "Way too much" part is myth - B16 has dyno slips that show it to be a myth, at least on his ride.

Just FYI bro. ;)

Last edited:
Hmm ok. Congratulations on the test! :)

More worried about build quality problems common to Volkswagen around that time.

Thanks! I will be going for automotive technology next august and maybe an associate's degree, but i havent decided on that, i want to keep my grades as good as possible throughout school.

And i understand about the build quality, hopefully this one will be okay

VW looks good. I've never owned one, so I can't say much for the build quality. But it looks good from here :p

its an 02.5 with the 24v VR6, tiptronic :/ but oh well its so nice on the inside, its got every option, memory heated leather, sunroof, monsoon sound, everything, so i feel like i came out good... all i wanna do is MAYBE a QUIET aftermarket exhaust that still sounds good, an intake, and some wheels, and maybe a little more low, but it will be driving interstate a lot in its future so i dont wanna make it unreliable, so most mods will be visual but still functional.

On another note i took my entrance exam for OTC (Ohio Technical College) and i passed it so i am now accepted! on my way back home now...

look up magnaflow catbacks. best car sound ever. 24v vr6 sounds like a supercar lol

yeah i wanted to look into the magnaflow cat backs for it, cheaper than some of the others and i know magnaflow is good :D

Back