wow, really?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

invisibledemon

Bored
VIP
saying sorry and giving up the win bc they kicked their asses too much.
fucking pitiful.
should just make the statement say "we're sorry that your team sucked ass, and couldnt play to save thier lives, but somebody cried enough to make it a big deal so we're going to give you the win."

what a bunch of fucking pussies, i can see it now, some of these fucks are going to make it to the olympics and forfeit bc they beat them too bad.

Rivals High - School seeks to forfeit 100-0 win

what happened to winning bc your good, and loosing bc you suck?

just got to hand everything out.

Fucking waa.

They got their asses kicked royally in an organized competition. Its the losing team's fault for losing. Its clear they don't give a flying crap about basket ball, and don't practice a damn bit.

The academy boasts of its small class sizes and specializes in teaching students struggling with "learning differences," such as short attention spans or dyslexia.

Special Olympics candidates. And even at that, they will probably lose. Winless in the last 4 years--they didn't catch on that they suck?

hahaha, i didnt even read that part.
lmao, kicked the shit out of the special ed kids.

if you dont want your slow child losing, dont put him in these types of games. at least let them play other retarded schools.

hahaha, i didnt even read that part.
lmao, kicked the shit out of the special ed kids.

if you dont want your slow child losing, dont put him in these types of games. at least let them play other retarded schools.

The kids weren't "special:". I was stating that they were probably Special Olympics material.

Read the article, then make your comments.

If they weren't a Christian school, they wouldn't have forfeited. They just realized after the fact that it's not WWJD, so now they're trying to save face. blah.

I think there is something we are all missing here. There has to be.

Also, you people are foaming at the mouth about this alittle, no ? What's your real feeling here ?

I heard something about the winning team keeping it's starters in the whole/almost the whole game. It has to do with sportsmanship and running up the score. When you have an unsurmountable lead in a game according to the way sportsmanship you should remove your starters and put in the bench warmers. Think of it as ethics. Are some of us lacking some here???????

fuck ethics. the point of playing these types of games is to WIN.

what have you forgotten here?

when i am 1+ seconds faster than second place come 5th run at autox, should i ease up? NO!

Bah they should have scored 150 points.

fuck ethics. the point of playing these types of games is to WIN.

what have you forgotten here?

when i am 1+ seconds faster than second place come 5th run at autox, should i ease up? NO!
Ask marion jones about fuck ethics she now has a grand total of 0 olymic medals

there is a difference between ethics and following the rules.

you dont forfeit a game because the other team sucks.

Actually, look at the EVIL of it: Not only did they win, but they pissed in the other team's FACE by saying "Ohhhh god. that was easy. here, you need this more than we do."

lol... That's pretty weak, although I can understand they felt bad and "not Christ-like" for whooping the other teams asses so badly. But they should try a different sport or something. Like mini golf.

guess no one here was ever involved in organized sports

you all fail

Back