Wrecked the WRX

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Met Taco today. Cool guy - Woulda wanted to hang out with him if his itinerary didn't beat the PRESIDENT. I mean my god, he's going like 7000 miles in a day.

But was glad to be able to shake his hand. Met the new WRX, and it's a sexy bitch. Was going to suck up more of his time, but I had to go the First Bank of Shady and would just ruin his day with my presence.

But yeah, we should totally hang out.

One of these days I should really just take some time off and fly to FLA. I mean it's like $60 on jet blue. Miss hanging out with Jean-Paul too.

Cel, if you ever get out my way I'd really like to meet you. I'd like to meet pretty much all of you guys here at some point though. Most of you are some pretty upstanding citizens.

Shame of it really is : I have yet to meet up with Nootrac. He lives like the next town over from me.

We should really meet up. I fear that I'm so boring that he'll just slip quietly into a coma. There is NOTHING to do at my house. I have no shop setup, a tiny apartment and a little town. I am, however, building my indoor archery range. That'll be something.

I made it back home finally!!!!! It all started with running out of fuel one time and it was all down hill from there. :( problems after problems and meeting crappy worthless people not willing to help...luckily it wasn't really much the cars fault. just crappy people and bad timing.

Wish we could have hung out but after finding out I had to drive it back I need to get out asap. It was cool meeting you Cel even if it was for a few minutes!
3B32775F-364F-41E3-B342-D028A477ABAE-751-000000CAA1CD3082_zps8330e008.jpg

ohh and Cel. thart wasn't the car I got. that one was a POS compared to what I got.

freaking sucked
1) pulled over for 2 hours in New York for no tag (even though bill of sale and insurance were present) had to wait for seller to come bring it to me.
2) ran out of gas in Washington and people sucked and no help was given. was there for at least 3 hours.
3) ground wire for dual pumps got loose when I pulled over to add 5 gallons and take a quick nap.
got stuck for 2 hours until someone helped and found wire.

other than that I made it home! :lol:

You .... You drove it without tags ?

Dude. NEW YORK. CONNECTICUT. MARYLAND. DELAWARE. NEEEEWWW JEEEERRSSEYYYY..

I'm surprised you made it out of Danbury.

Also, as far as the people in Washington... Was it at night ?

D.C. at night is a BAD place to be.

Lol at running no tags.

Why didn't you ask me about tag questions? You need a temp tag up here.

Also if we had better planning I could have at the least put a gas can of e85 outside for you to grab, or at the best put you up for the night and cooked you breakfast.

I woke up the morning after taco had issues right up the friggen street, I looked at my phone and see a txt from taco
gringo wake up!
Sadly that txt came 6 hours earlier.

Back