WTB $1000-$1500 vehicle

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

tylonalsnifnfool

Well tonight i really fucked up and crashed my moms 91 civic sedan Lx and need to buy her a new car fast. Anything small that gets good gas mileage is game as long as its within $1000-$1500. I also have a 93 jeep cherokee i could trade if anyone is looking for somthing like that. My AIM SN is tylonalsnifnfool so you can IM me there (usualy not around but leave me a mesage) or just post here. I am located in the rochester NY area.

i havn't got pics but I just ordered a digital camera and as soon as i get it i'll post some pics. price is 1500 firm since KBB is 2,300something. Its 4wd 4door cherokee sport with power everything.

yup....but it's dead...and it sucks...rust killed it, and the trany passed away a few months ago...I was wanting to put it out of it's misery a long time ago...but the damn place I bought it from, never sent me the title..and when I tracked down that POS dealer, he handed me a title that said "REBUILT"...I so wanted to fu**en kick him in the nuts...

I might just grab this 88 FOrd truck...and then when some of the wheels sell, then the wife can find her another Jeep...

but post up some pics, and I'll show her...she might have the money for it... ;)

only rust was on the floors but i pulled the seats and welded all sorts of metal in, should last longer than the entire truck. I put all new brakes on it (rotors, pads, drums, shoes, all rear hardware and wheel cylanders, and a few lines that looked not up to par). Thing stops perfect. I put springs up front and have all new shocks i plan on installing before i sell it. Swaybar links are also new. Just put rims/tires from a '00 cherokee on there and did an alignment. Thats all i can think of for now but there is more.

i have a 1992 honda accord for sale. pm me for deatles. I want $1500 for it

Originally posted by tylonalsnifnfool@Jun 26 2005, 06:10 PM
only rust was on the floors but i pulled the seats and welded all sorts of metal in, should last longer than the entire truck. I put all new brakes on it (rotors, pads, drums, shoes, all rear hardware and wheel cylanders, and a few lines that looked not up to par). Thing stops perfect. I put springs up front and have all new shocks i plan on installing before i sell it. Swaybar links are also new. Just put rims/tires from a '00 cherokee on there and did an alignment. Thats all i can think of for now but there is more.
[post=516695]Quoted post[/post]​

$1200 + full tank of gas

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/marcayla2002...a2002/my_photos

Originally posted by tylonalsnifnfool@Jun 25 2005, 10:37 PM
Well tonight i really fucked up and crashed my moms 91 civic sedan Lx and need to buy her a new car fast. Anything small that gets good gas mileage is game as long as its within $1000-$1500. I also have a 93 jeep cherokee i could trade if anyone is looking for somthing like that. My AIM SN is tylonalsnifnfool so you can IM me there (usualy not around but leave me a mesage) or just post here. I am located in the rochester NY area.
[post=516505]Quoted post[/post]​

Back