Wtb: 15' Civic Rims Si Gsr Or Slipstreams

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Baker

Basically I'm looking for either 15" 99-00 si rims, or gsr or black or gun metal slipstreams. I have the cash right now so let me know what you have. e-mail baker@pobox.com or pm me.

Where do you live?..I have 2000 SI rims with brand new tires on them...I am looking to buy soemthing else, so if you are interested...These are like near perfect with brand new tires so...I want 500$ for them..Hit me up..thanks

Trying to help a friend..

SI_RIMS03.jpg

www.hondaswap.com/bwong for contact info.. Many many ppl will vouch for him.

well I've gotten in contact with everyone, I'm in IL so I would rather find somoene close so I can pick them up but I'll pay for shipping if need be. please post or e-mail any pics, price, location, and tire info thanks :-D

i can get slipstreams cheaper than that but I'm hoping to find a set with tires already because I'm lazy and its easier

Not really, but rota wheels are rota wheels no matter who you buy em from. Even if the tires are cheap ass, which I would expect, they'd just be temporary anyway.

that may be true but I know people who have had TERRIBLE experience ordering things from random online dealers.

Well, I'll just tell you the facts and you can decide for yourself. They're in America, they have good deals, they have an add in Super Street and you can always call the BBB and get a report on them.

i will vouch for wheelmax.com. i bought some 17" shu 4's about a year ago and they had good service. i got the wheels and tires in the amount of time they said i would and everything was in good shape, packed well, no scratches, etc... the tires were pretty nice, some khumo ecsta supras. so two thumbs up for wheelmax :D

Back