WTB: 2nd gen integra LS or GS

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

WTB: 2nd gen integra LS or GS 5 speed does not have to be pretty, the cheaper the better, i live in Ohio so prefferably close

I have one that was wrecked in the rear (rear-ended) if maybe you have someone can hook you up with some body work to put it back together, salvage title and all, let me know, kbgvk@marist.edu

oh, its a 93 GS with 133k on the motor, frost white, everything else is in very good cond. on the car...

I also have one but it needs a new core support, front buimper, hood, doors, hatch, rear bumper, taillights, headlights, radiator, motor trans, and it was an automatic. let me knwo yO' 100 you come get it

I have a 91 integra ls 5sp manual trans with stage 3 clucth,cd player tach, intake, and exhuast, car has been taken care of very good but in order 2 get the car moving you will need a new trans but u can pick 1 up at at a speed shop for about 200 bucks

I have a 91 integra ls 5sp manual trans with stage 3 clucth,cd player tach, intake, and exhuast, car has been taken care of very good but in order 2 get the car moving you will need a new trans but u can pick 1 up at at a speed shop for about 200 bucks

Posted on Dec 9 2003, 07:42 PM
  I already bought one

Back