WTB: 88-91 Civic Wiring Harness DX or SI

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ef9civicgen4

Im looking for an engine wiring harness for an 88-91 civic dx or si. i need the harness to be complete and uncut. ill pay around $50+shipping. if youve got one for sell, please pm me, and a pic or two would be great. thanks.

I have an OBD-0 JDM B16 harness. Minus the VTEC, Knock, and o2 sensor plugs of course :p

The MPFI plugs are still intact along with the resistor box.

:shrug2: maybe you just need to go MPFI, so that's why I offered :shrug2:

Originally posted by B16RacerN2NR@Aug 5 2005, 01:32 PM
I have an OBD-0 JDM B16 harness. Minus the VTEC, Knock, and o2 sensor plugs of course :p

[post=536244]Quoted post[/post]​

read his sig. he's got a b16 man.

bump

joel, i found one local (to me) but he says 88-89's had different harnesses than 90-91's. which do you need?

Originally posted by brian11to1+Aug 5 2005, 01:48 PM-->
B16RacerN2NR
@Aug 5 2005, 01:32 PM
I have an OBD-0 JDM B16 harness.  Minus the VTEC, Knock, and o2 sensor plugs of course :p

[post=536244]Quoted post[/post]​

read his sig. he's got a b16 man.

bump
[post=536255]Quoted post[/post]​

so what if he has a B16, I could give 2 shits what motor he has...He could be wiring up someone else's car or something, so that's why I offered. If you wanna be the only one to try and help him out, just say so. :ph34r: :blink:

hey brian, my cars been running like complete ass, and mihn thinks its because of lee's shity wiring job. so, he told me if i bring him a harness, and $20 he'll make me a new harness and hopefully solve my problems. but yeah, if you can talk to the guy you know, and get a kinda "low ball" price that would be awesome. just let me know.

s240161- give me a price shipped to 64057. i dont want to low ball you, but whats the lowest price you can go, and can you get pics.

b16racer- thanks, but the jdm harness is almost more of a pain the an a-spec harness. certain sections are too short, and i would have to add wire. again, thanks, but ill have to pass.

Back