Wtb 91 Hb Body Kit

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

phat bastard

In need of a body kit for a 91 civic hb
Nothing too extreme (no streetfyter kits, please)
I like MUGEN,WW, and KOMBAT
Let me know what you got..
I would prefer complete kits, but will consider partials

I have the complete Combat kit. Front,rears,side to side, Nevered installed...$550 plus shipping......lemme know thanx

I think you're on the wrong boards man.

99% of the population here shun body kits. It's a tech site.

I'M SORRY........I guess one could only assume that a site listed as "HONDASWAP.COM"
With a forum titled "FOR SALE/ WANTED TO BUY" could facilitate such a request for a Body Kit or any other paraphenalia
needed to outfit a "HONDA"
MAYBE NEXT TIME I WILL GET OUT THE CORRECT DECODER RING OR LEARN THE SECRET CLUB PASSWORD.....DICK
:whatafucktard:

I wasn't trying to be rude or anything man. Calm the fuck down.

And yes... HondaSwap.com does have a forsale / wanted forum for that kind of use.

But like I was saying... you won't find a lot of cosmetics, it's mostly engine parts. Generally people don't give two shits about cosmetics here...

Edit: I could see how Swap could be meant as like.. a swapmeet / trading post. But Swap means engine swaps if you didn't know that. I.e. why most things are non-cosmetical.

http://www.dragva.com/forums/showthread.ph...=&threadid=6165

:cry:

dude, my god. settle down. you have it SOOO bad here, that you had to go and whine on your lcoal board. lol
we don't do body kits here. and we was giving you a heads up that - hey, you probably aren't going to sellt hat here, cuz no one wants that rice boy shit here :) and you get all offended.

pull out the wegie dude... its effecting something

1. If you're going to give a heads up-- use PM
2. If you are going to sell enginge parts/ tech only- rename it HONDA ENGINE PARTS ONLY
3. If you're going to quote from other boards, because I was venting DO IT RIGHT
4. If you're going to spell- Get HOOKED ON PHONICS
lol
BTW- You should read your own whining posts sometime--vtec boy :eek:

by the way- fuck you.

its my board, i will run it how i see fit.

thank yo, go back to dragva.
you have just been banned.

damn, you had time to post while i was in the admin panel

and if i ever met your bitch ass in person, i wouldn't even give your piece of shit low likfe 4th gen body kit driving mother ass the time of day.

thank you, no go away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back